Well, good or bad? hard to say. As far as I am concerned, I love their title track Sorry,Sorry. I admit, it's techno-ish and kinda altered their voice, even I couldn't really hear Eunhyuk's voice, but still, I love the song! It's different and new. Why can't you ppl just accept new things? Give them a chance to prove to us their manliness. And for god's sake, they are not a
Okay, Super Junior's fans, I'm gonna ask you guys to calm down okay. I just read an article of them, trust me, it wasn't a pleasant one. And I'm seriously damn pissed off right now after reading that article. And the comments made it worse. You guys might choose not to read but I'm gonna just put the link. If you decided to read, click here.
And I am particularly pissed at one comment. Just because she/he is an anti-fan, they bashed Super Junior like shit. OMG, I seriously gonna burst soon la. What is wrong with them!? Just because you hate that group, go ahead but your bashing is not needed. You can always ignore them. Be an anti-fan llike me. I don't like SNSD, but I don't go around everywhere cursing them now do I? I only curse them in my blog. Why? Because it's my page. Respect the boys for god's sake! You know how it feels like to get hurtful comments? You put in your effort for it and ppl just bash it like that. It sucks okayy. Damn, I'm being emotional now.
Blehh. Whatever la. I'm gonna miss their comeback. Stupid camp. Pray for me that I won't curse there la kayy. See la, I'm leaving Selangor again. Another 3 days without internet access. And 3 days of torture not to mention 3 days without plurk family. Wait, only 3 members are going. Sad right? It's okayyy! We'll get together on the 18th! Can't wait man! xDD
p/s: Finally I have a normal keyboard but damned, I'm not used to the space and backspace. Stupid right? I know.