Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kiss the baby sky.

Awww, what can I say bout that video? I was emo till I watched that video and it cheered me up the moment the song started! Yoochun's smile is awesome! But no one beats Jaejoong's smile in all of Jaejoong's fans heart. Am I right? HEE!

Wanna watch? K la. I wanna help to cheer up those emo souls out there. If you are emo & you happen to be reading this post, just spend 4.04 minute to watch an enjoyable video aight? It will help to cheer you up although you don't know who is DBSK. Here you go!



No offence to U-Know Yunho's fans, but his english seriously killed me. I can barely hear what he's saying. Sorry! Sorry leader-shi.

Fiffy, 3.17 killed me. LOL. Owhowh, the jumping part! WOOOT! I likee. And Yoochun sang the MyHero,MyMax,MyU-know,MyXiah,and Micky part was awesome! And Jaechun moment at the ending. One of my top 3 couple! xD

And and, I haven finish. Patience la. Don't leave yet, I got things to say summore wan leh. Hahaha. Wtheck am I crapping. Ahh, yesh, Survivor OFF-SHOT movie is LOVEEE. Gahh, I cannot spend more money la. I've already spent like a bitch. Spend summore meh? Nono. Save money for aquaria! xDD Owh, I got my new sports shoe! Finally, after months of asking for it. And it's green (: Lastly, I would like to announce something. Mushroom hairstyle is becoming a trend ever since Taemin had it. It's like Taemin>Heechul>Changmin>Jonghyun>Kyuhyun>Eunhyuk. Yesh. Eunhyuk got mushroom head! Let me show you. It's still hot but I like his old hairstyle better. Hotter! Wanna compare? Come.

BEFORE

AFTER

And the hat! *dies*

But he's still hot can?

OWHHH! And did I mention how hot jaejoong looks in Survivor's outfit ? Hahaha. go to Fiffy's blog to see the hothothothot picture of jaejoong kayy? If I post in my blog, ppl wanna curi. CANNOT! And remember to click on her nuffnang! You don't click I smack you!