Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*dead* again.

OMG. Fiffy! Zie! how can I not die watching this?!



Eunhyuk in white hoodie *dies* His hood is up at the beginning *dies again* Damn hot can? And his dance *dies for the 3rd time* I finally get to see his solo part. xDD & I think there is another Eunhae moment. Eunhyuk passed his microphone to someone but I don't know who. My instincts tells me it's Donghae but whatever.

WARNING : You fall for Eunhyuk IMMA KILL YOU! He's mine! Mine! (though I have to share with LeeShar but heck it, he's mine! ) Hahaha! I'm still sharing with you okayy Lee Shar! I'm so kind right? I know =D

Donghae looks cute with the hat. HAHA! And Heechul. What more can I say man? Heechul in shades with long hair & holding the mic in a weird way = tiffany being speechless.

Owhowh, Shindong! Dong dong looks damn cute with the cap sideways! Woot~ HAHA. And the part when my hyukkie is doing the solo dance, observe Sungmin at the back. He's like praying. So cute! MINNIE (:

Ahh, is it just me or Yesung put on some weight? Sung sung, you've gain weight haven you? Noo! I want back the thin Yesung!

I am starting to love Hyukkie's mushroom head! xDD he looks damn hot now. Wanna see? Come come.



Hot right? I know. My man.

And I am seriously loving the songs Why I Like You, RESET , What If and Heartquake (got Yoochun and Yunho's rap). Their songs are kinda emo for the 3rd Album but am seriously loving it. Can't wait to get my hands on it and I'm gonna purchase version B as well. xDD Owh, I so wanna go Seoul on the 4th of April. 3rd Live Tour Mirotic and Key's gonna be there! Not to mention, it's my husband's birthday. HAHA. But noo, I'm stuck in Klang attending MGS IU day. Pfftt.