Booo! Wtheck la. I didn't achieve my target to wake up at 5am can? Hahaha. It was my bad also la. I malas wanna type about what we did la. So, just go to Zie's blog for futher information on what we did in Fiffy's house. Before that we went to TanJoey's hse. Her room I tell you, can die entering. Every single angle of her room got DONGBANGSUJU element. Fiffy's house is damn big! Her bedroom rocks la. I miss her bed. LOL. And her DONGBANG merchandises, make me wanna rob her. Now that I know where she lives *evil smirks*. And for the first time, LeeShar went and straighten my hair -.- Dah la my hair so little, she summore go straighthen it. But no difference at all. LOL.
I got sick looking at those pictures. *vomits*
Next, SHINee's picture made me more mad dei. Their photoshoot with Min Hyorin(a model) is so heaertbreaking.
See la. Onew feeding her and she merajuk. I shoot her with durians only she know. How dare she ignore my Onew?
KEY! Why you holding her hands now? && Minho, you're not supposed to get jealous. You got Nickhun already.
Bloody pig. now Jonghyun's jealous.
Taemin-ah. You cannot secretly hold her hands while the others are sleeping. Afiqah is gonna flip! OMG! ONKEY! xD
This is UNACCEPTABLE. Jonghyun's fans confirm BLOW UP when they see this. Even I blow up kayy. How can they interact with the model so close now? Chill YINGYING, CHIL!
BLEHH! Why she so moody one? SMILE la.
2MINS and DUBU.
Aku geram ni! Blehhh. Wait, here's something that seriously cheered me up.
Yesh, say goodbye to your fellow colleagues and come back home to me! I'll be waiting for you. *sings BOF song*
*DIES INSTANTLY*
*DIES ANOTHER TIME*
WOOOT~ MV Making yo!
Last but not least, EUNHAE! Gahh, my eunhae addiction. Another reason why I am pissed with Donghae. Stupid babi-fied I-don't-wanna-mention-her-name-SNSD-member.
And their Inkigayo performance. xDDDD
The starting was so cute! Once again, eunhae dance & a little EunMin moment, you can see Sungmin hugging HyukJae from the back. And Heechul said something about Tiffany from SNSD. Fiffy, translation please! LOL. And I see Hongki from FT Island! HAHA. Okay, It's like 5.44am and I'm spazzing alone. So sad right? And I realize something. For the song Why I Like You right? I am not being biased okayy, but Eunhyuk's shirt is always opposite the others. Like everyone is wearing white but he's black or vice versa. Nvm. I'll just shut up.