Thursday, March 19, 2009

tags replied.

Okay, my chatbox has been flooded. I'm gonna reply here.

Afiqah : Am so sorry! I didn't know you're a Donghae fan. LOL. I'll go shoot that Hyorin with durians. Don't worry.

Hyun Na : Haiya, not Hyun Joong also. Why you naik darah?! I naik darah got la! JKJK. I know. That model is gonna have alot of anti-fans. Sad but true.

Tan Joey : I know! SHINDONG? My dong dong! wtheck man. Ishkk. Hehehe, his hot bag! xDD

Passerby-elf : Okay, the way you comment in my chatbox is like spamming my chatbox. Don't worry, I'm not calling you a spammer. Other ppl might think so but, to make things clear, you have a point. I know we, as a fan should trust them but then again, from what I see in the picture, it looks like donghae and jessica. I have a picture of them together and yeah, it's the same clothings. So, how can I not believe it. It might not be true but even if it is true, do you really think they would admit it? I agree that we should have faith in them but seriously, sometimes it's just hard to do so. No matter how hard I tried not to believe, what I see is telling me the opposite. Okay, the way I'm replying you is like trying to fight with you but, don't worry I'm not. No, you didn't offend me in anyway. Although we are no one but a fan, it still hurts. No we can't do anything but the feeling is there. It might not affect you that much and although it's old news, it still affects me. Let's just stop here. It's hurting me to even think about it. I don't want anyone to get hurt by this matter, therefore I apologise for any harm done. And to be honest, I respect you for using proper ways to point out your opinion. I appreciate it alot for not using any foul language or vulgar words in your comments. Thank you for doing that because it just proves that, you are someone who is well educated and well-mannered. Not like unnescessary spammers.

Zie & Fiffy : Blahh. I don't wanna think about it anymore. I'm on the verge of breaking down replying this you know! Everyone has their point of view so yeah, it's okay. I respect her because she's not rude. Unlike that bloody woman from convent.

Sam : Hahaha. It's okay. Everything is over. Let's not talk about it anymore. I'm seriously gonna breakdown any minute. And with Jae's one again. BLAHH!

Siah Eer : Loll. She's just pointing out her statements and unfortunenatly, i don't have a bigger chatbox for her to write longer. So, yeah. xD Besides, no harm done, so I'm glad about it.