Yes, the badminton player of Malaysia who lose TWICE to Lin Dan. Why am I so mad? Normal people wouldn't know my feelings but k-pop lovers should know. Bloody Jia Yee actually said this to me last Tuesday.
Jia Yee : Kah Fong, I know you're gonna get angry with me for telling you this.
Me : Just tell me.
Jia Yee : Know what? Chong Wei and Eunhyuk looks alike.
Me : WHAT!?
Yooorr! How can she even think of comparing Eunhyuk with Chong Wei la? Eunhyuk is so hot. Chong Wei is so penagih-dadah-ish look. Typing this itself is bringing up the heat again. UGH.
Next incident, I was chatting la. Then Willis came and find me. Yesh, this is how insesnsitive guys can get. Last Sunday, we went for Teng's birthday party and those boys with their big fat ego insulted DBSK & Super Junior. They even claimed themselves as KSBD? Please la. You guys seriously don't know how that insult can affect we girls, the fans. I seriously almost burst out that day if it weren't for the water. You may think our obsession is nothing but to us, it means alot. Who are you to come and tell me DBSK
Can you sing as perfect as them?
Can you dance as good as them?
Can you look as good as them?
Can you co-operate with other members like them?
Do you know how hard they trained before debut and having packed schedules after debut?
Do you know how it feels like to sing infront of a whole country?
Do you know how hard it is for them to miss ther family members and not being able to see their family due to busy schedules?
Do you know how hard it is to be able to sleep only 2-3 hours a day?
Do you know how it feels to have make-up on all the time?
Do you know how hard it is to adapt to a new look when the mangaer decides and having no say in it?
If you can do those things above as good as them, then you can come telling me they are not good. If not, get a life and shut your mouth about them infront of me.
Next, I finished Super Show. Thanks Joey! It was awesome! But hor, I got so jealous of those ELF la. They get to be in their concert. Aish. Some fangirls even get to pull Eunhyuk! &&& they friggin stole his towel! Gahh. See la, I geram or not? And the dance performance. I go crazy watching that part la! That chick touched him almost everywhere! I'm pretty sure Lee Shar will go crazy as well! Donghae's one was worse! OMG. I should slap myself now. *slaps*
&&& I seriously didn't know there was an EunHae moment in Super Show. HAHA! Donghae kissed Eunhyuk . WHEEEE~ I go kuku I tell you! Yesh, Jessica can say goodbye to Donghae because he was never yours! Talking about that, remember SUJU & SNSD did a Blood Donation Campaign? I watched the making of the photoshoot, and guess what, Donghae made Jesssica jealous! AHAHAH! It was so cute I tell you. It was between eunhae & Yuri. Let you watch yourself la.
Observe Jessica at 0.42 like that. Behind Yuri. WHAHAHAHHA! IN YOUR FACE WOMAN! Shiwon is so cute la hitting Hyuk Jae! HAHA!
OH OH, Davichi beat SNSD! YAYY! xDD Davichi's 8282 is so much better than Kara's Honey. I'm hoping for SORRY SORRY to be number 1. xDD
Owh owh, check out Fiffy's blog okay! xDDD got JAE'S HOT HOT HOT PICTURE! hahah! I forgot to save the pictures la damn it! Fiffy, I need you to send to me! LOL. Yeah la, we were busy spazzing over Jae's LALALA in Kotoba Dekinai! HAHA! xDDDD