If you are thinking of trusting a person in your life, my advice, DON'T. They'll end up hurting you. Trust no one but yourself or in some case like mine, my family. I seriously begin to regret trusting people in my life. I put my trust on you but do you people ever trust me back? What's the point of me trusting you when you don't trust me in return? I'm sick of. All of it. I'm done with people around me. Can somebody just send me away from Malaysia? I just want to get out of this country and be a stranger in some other country. It's better. At least I know I can have new friends and I don't have to face people like you guys around me.
Incase you don't know, it's not easy being your friend. I have to bare with so many things. I know I have my issues too. I am not saying that I am perfect. Infact, I might be worse than you. But at least I put my trust on you. But do you even give a shit about me? I doubt it. I'm done with you people. You wanna continue acting like this, fine. But don't expect me to put my trust on you ever again. I'm done with people around my age. I'm sick of them. If they wanna be think they are all that, go ahead. It's hard to find a true friend anyway. At my age esspecially.
I finally know why I can clique with people of different age. Yes. I mix with juniors and seniors more compared to people at my age. Why? Simple. Because they are easier to mix with. Except for my clique la. My korean-boyband-obsessed-crazy-fangirls--spazzing-every-single-second-we-meet clique memang we go kuku-fied everytime we hang out. But we barely get to hang out these days. All also busy with studies or not tuitions. How to go out together you tell me? Wanna go watch one movie ar, one will say exam la, another will say I got tuition and bla bla bla. The list goes one. So yeah, we go out la when you all are free kayy because I am always available. I only have transport problems -.- (I so can't wait to get my driver's license) Back to the topic, you people better make sure you are available to watch Transformer 2 when it is coming out this year! xD
I miss my seniors! xDD Vhina! Kok Yen! Jia Hui! Bogoshippeoh-soh! And it's my last year in school. I'm gonna miss my juniors badly. Plurk family! We go out after PMR okayy?Screw SPM. Pfft~
I really want someone to press the reset button of my life. Press the reset, press press the reset! *sings reset*
Aish, dah la emo, lagi dengar lagu emo. *tears*
It's the last day of March. April is in! xDD
OMG! I just have to add in these pictures. Imagine la I'm spazzing alone at 3.52am in the morning because I can't sleep and I was in the mood of saving picture.
Incase you don't know, it's not easy being your friend. I have to bare with so many things. I know I have my issues too. I am not saying that I am perfect. Infact, I might be worse than you. But at least I put my trust on you. But do you even give a shit about me? I doubt it. I'm done with you people. You wanna continue acting like this, fine. But don't expect me to put my trust on you ever again. I'm done with people around my age. I'm sick of them. If they wanna be think they are all that, go ahead. It's hard to find a true friend anyway. At my age esspecially.
I finally know why I can clique with people of different age. Yes. I mix with juniors and seniors more compared to people at my age. Why? Simple. Because they are easier to mix with. Except for my clique la. My korean-boyband-obsessed-crazy-fangirls--spazzing-every-single-second-we-meet clique memang we go kuku-fied everytime we hang out. But we barely get to hang out these days. All also busy with studies or not tuitions. How to go out together you tell me? Wanna go watch one movie ar, one will say exam la, another will say I got tuition and bla bla bla. The list goes one. So yeah, we go out la when you all are free kayy because I am always available. I only have transport problems -.- (I so can't wait to get my driver's license) Back to the topic, you people better make sure you are available to watch Transformer 2 when it is coming out this year! xD
I miss my seniors! xDD Vhina! Kok Yen! Jia Hui! Bogoshippeoh-soh! And it's my last year in school. I'm gonna miss my juniors badly. Plurk family! We go out after PMR okayy?
I really want someone to press the reset button of my life. Press the reset, press press the reset! *sings reset*
It's the last day of March. April is in! xDD
OMG! I just have to add in these pictures. Imagine la I'm spazzing alone at 3.52am in the morning because I can't sleep and I was in the mood of saving picture.
<SUJU LOVE. I Love this picture. If only Kibum was there.
KANGTEUK!
EUNHAE!
LOOK AT MY HYUKKIE. I'm sure non-eunhyuk fans will start saying he's hot too. I'm proud of you! You are getting hotter like how Jaejoong is getting hotter. *dies*
EUNTEUK! *dies* Yingying! Join me along. *dies with yingying*