Of course the most important baby of the month will be my
.jpg)
My all time favourite picture. Wanna know why? Simple. He looks extra hot in that picture with that outfit. His birthday falls on the 4th of April every year. And notice the time below? It's 4.ooPM. So yeah, everything related to 4 is love! xDD
And I just found my new favourite picture of hyukkie!
*gali kubur* Zie! I'm dead. HAHA! I tell you if I upload the lastest pictures I've found, you'll die! Got kyuhyun and ryeowook together somemore!
.jpg)
Jonghyun from SHINee celebrates his birthday every 8th of April.

Zhou Mi from Super Junior M celebrates his birthday every 19th of April.

Jaebum from 2pm celebrate his birthday every 25th of April.

Daesung from Big Bang celebrates his birthday on the 26th of April.
Woo Young from 2pm celebrates his birthday on the 30th of April.
Owh, so many stars are borned on the same month as I am. xDD
Okay, time for me to come back to reality.
8th April : Ong Su-ching , Goh Yien Wee
19th April : Michele Shiivani , Lim Yong Sheng
21th April : Daddy! xD
25th April : Teh Li Onn
29th April : Chin Hui Phing
And of course, yours truly, ME. Hmm, I'm guessing this year I'll have a sucky seventeen. Blehh. Whatever.
OMG! I am saving pictures and I'm telling you I am already burried. You know how many hot pictures I found? HAHA. ZIE will die looking at the pictures I've found. xDD Jia Yee lagi will die seeing her Donghae pictures. AND of course, I found alot of EUNHAE PICTURES! WOOOTT~ *screams like a mad cow* Gahh. My addiction. I'll have a picture spam post soon. HAHAH!