All this is because Zie is unpatient to wait.
Now, pictures ahead!
WARNING : PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THE PICTURES. YOU WANT, COME FIND ME OR GO FIND YOURSELF.

I spot EUNHAE. xD
RYEOWOOK & KYUHYUN! (zie's current addiction)
Owh, the magnaes are so cute.
I spot SICHUL. HEEBUM. (I like Heechul's hairstyle)
ZOMG! Kang-in damn hot here can?
Owh, Eunhyuk is looking for me. I know. He misses me when he is Tokyo. *getsbricked*
Owh, he loves to carry the balloon and run around. *leeshar*
OWH, KYUHYUN! *tanjoey*
Angel Teukie Teukieee~ (I know you hate calling him teukie but it's so cute la!) *yingying*
SHIWONNIE! *guatying*
HANKYUNG! (OMG, this picture is effing hot!) *fiffy*
He does it only for me! Tiffany Lee Kah Fong! xDD *getsbrickedagain*
KIBUM!Foongchuen!
HEECHUL IS HOT HERE. JING YEEE!
JASMINE! For you xD
Ryeowookie & Donghae. Simple la. *zie&jiayee*
And I am done. Hahaha. Next shall be EUNHAE PIC SPAM! Next time la. I malas now. HAHA. Annyeong~