Thursday, April 2, 2009

PMS & "what does your name means?"

Know what? Not only MSN pms-ing with me but Yahoo!, plurk, winglin and windows live messenger! WTHECK. Everything also pms. Ayam betul!

I found a video of haesica. Hahaha. But I am not pissed okayy. Because he also hugged Taeyeon and that was a willingy given hug. With the I-don't-wanna-mention-her-name-snsd-member was more like she tapped his shoulder to get a hug from him. And of course, his reaction was different. His expression on his face when he hugged Taeyeon was smiling but when it was with HER, he was like "it's okay, just a hug. Nothing more." Wanna see? I know Lee Shar wants to see it. Nahh, I give you the link link bacause I malas wanna post the video la. I still got tag to do.

T : You're loyal to those you love
I : You are great in bed
F : You are dead sexy
F : You are dead sexy
A : You like to drink
N : You easily get jealous
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for

L : Everyone loves you
E : You are a damn good kisser
E : You are a damn good kisser

Re post this with the title: "What does your name mean?" and tag 15 of your friends.

A: You like to drink
B : You like people
C : You are really silly
D : You like to drink
E : You are a damn good kisser
F : You are dead sexy
G : You never let people tell you what to do
H : You have a very good personality and looks
I : You are great in bed
J : People Adore you
K : You're wild and crazy
L : Everyone loves you
M : You are great in bed
N : You easily get jealous
O : You are an awesome kisser
P : You are popular with all types of people
Q : You are a hypocrite
R : You are fucking crazy
S : You are easy to fall in love with
T : You're loyal to those you love
U : You really like to chill
V : You are not judgmental
W : You are very broad minded
X : You never let people tell you what to do
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for
Z : Always ready

The tag is so sick la. Let's try Jaejoong's name.

K : You're wild and crazy
I : You are great in bed
M : You are great in bed

J : People Adore you
A : You like to drink
E : You are a damn good kisser
J : People Adore you
O : You are an awesome kisser
O : You are an awesome kisser
N : You easily get jealous
G : You never let people tell you what to do

*dies* Hyuk's turn. Wait, real name or stage name? Errr, real name la durh! *smacks*

L : Everyone loves you
E : You are a damn good kisser
E : You are a damn good kisser

H : You have a very good personality and looks
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for
U : You really like to chill
K : You're wild and crazy

J : People Adore you
A : You like to drink
E : You are a damn good kisser

*diesagain* DU-BU!

L : Everyone loves you
E : You are a damn good kisser
E : You are a damn good kisser

J : People Adore you
I : You are great in bed
N : You easily get jealous

K : You're wild and crazy
I : You are great in bed

*r.i.p* Wthell la. I naik miang tak pasal-pasal. LOL. && the victims of this tag,

nobody nobody but YOU!