Channel : Wondergirlsy
Joined: August 09, 2008
Last Sign In: 17 hours ago
Videos Watched: 1,393
Subscribers: 0
Channel Views: 394
Yo!
I like Wondergirls
so what I don't care of any idols
except for JYP
but I hate SM I wish they just disappear
especially SNSD they don't deserve to be stars they can't sing or dance like
WG
WonderGirls = WorldSinger
have u noticed?
they are much popular and talented
they deserve to be a star
that can be a big one
don't you think?
But listen
those of you who bash me?
Shutthefuckup
I'm telling you cuz you guys are shit
also I hate KARA because of their fakeness, trying to be cute,sticks with
SS501, and who are you calling me jealous? I'm a man so fuck off
And all the other male artist
but *mainly girls groups*
Age: 17
Country: United States
Omg, this anti-fan is too much can? I know la you're a guy who dreams of having sex with Wonder Girls but please, wishing that SM would dissappear? That's way over the limit. Let me tell you something jackass, SM created bands like DONGBANGSHINKI. A better known band compared to Wonder Girls. I know SNSD is the very least favourite of anybody but hey, they still got their fans so who are you to come cursing SM? As much as I hate SoHee, I didn't curse Wonder Girls to be disband now did I? I like JYP but with Wonder Girls having fans like you are such such a disgrace to them. You are making them having more anti-fans.
Okay, I blog about this stupid anti-fan because he was throwing his stupid comments on a SUJU video. Come on la, just because you hate something, no one ask you to comment. You like WG go comment on how hot they are on their videos la. Come disturb other ppl's video for what? See all those stupid comment also I get sick. It is anti-fans like him that gets me mad. I myself, is one. I hate SNSD. I admit. But I don't go around cursing them in their videos or bashing them infront of their fans right? I do it in my blog. So, this jackass here is cursing SM. I don't like okayy. Yeah, go ahead and think of me as an emotional, or over-reacting but I seriously cannot stand fans like him.