Saturday, April 25, 2009

Volleyball week

I'm back! xD
First of all, sorry for the lack of updates. I was kinda busy & tired. Imagine training everyday under the hot sun and after tournament, super tiring kayy.
Next, I don't really have any updates to talk about. I guess I should talk about my tournament?
Haiya, just let me complain okay.

First day, juniors match. Seniors no game. Sighs. The juniors let us, seniors down. They could have done better than they'd performed. It's very frustrating knowing you can do better but you fail to do so. But they did everything they could. It was indeed their first match and of course, they will be nervous. We seniors have been there and so, it's okay. You guys did your best! I'm proud of your service. It improved alot wei!

Second day, seniors match. We had two match. First game, Bukit Kuda. Gosh, I don't even wanna talk about this stupid match. Every friggin year! Every friggin year we loose to this school because of careless mistake. Stupid school. Go bang balls la! Second match was with KISAS. This game was okay. I was abit calm after hearing Survivor. Loll.

Third day, also seniors match. It was with Sungai Kapar Indah. This is a new school. Our team meant to kill them you know! Guess what, careless mistakes again! Aish, our team has got to stop all this nonsense. Hahaha. But we entered the quarter finals. We were able to be relieved for at least, half-an-hour & when teacher came telling us our opponent for the next game, gone la! My stress came back again. It was BBSS, Bandar bukit Sultan Sulaiman. That team has 2 Klang players. And last year, we lost to them in the same round! Why are we so unlucky? I couldn't sleep whole night thinking about the next game.

Since our game is in afternoon, our coach decided to do some last minute training for spiking balls. Hahaha, his training actually worked! Hahaha. Our game with BBSS was okay. To be honest, we can win that school. But because ONE rotten apple in my team, we lost. She bloody screwed up everything! Her service failed. TWICE. And she wasn't paying attention to the game at all. After making mistakes, she show all those stupid nonsensical childish look. Come on, you're form 4. GROW UP. Not only she didn't realize her own mistake, she even blamed others. Hello, the ball was flying to you, I already shouted "Backline!" but you were daydreaming about you and your boyfriend having sex or whatever I don't give a shit. But pay attention during the game! And she fucking threw the ball at my head. Wtf was that all about? You not satisfied, don't show your stupid face in the court. Yeah, when we changed you out, you called one of your teamate Motherfucker because she was stealing your ball when it's her ball. We lose 4 points thanks to you. 4 points! You know we could have win that game?! Gosh! I feel like slapping you. I was patience enough when you starting talking all those bullshits after training.

Girl : Haiya, pu yung ching la! Wo men ee ting hui ying de! (haiya, don't worry, we will win!)
KF: *fuck. I had the feelings we would have won but you said that. Confirm loose di* That stupid girl is talking nonsence. She talk too big.
SC: I know I know.

See la. We lose the game. All thanks to your big mouth! And not only that pissed me off, when all of us was warming up for our game, she was sleeping. OMGOSH. What the heck la. I seriously lose my cool there. I wanted to slap her to wake her up but her friend was there. And know what? She don't know how to stretch. *doublefaint* How can a basketball player don't know how to warm up la?! I am boiling just even thinking of her stupid face. That stupid girl! Ying Ying, (not Teoh YingYing but Chung) next year, you captain and please, don't put her as main six la! Wait, we're your coach! HARH! Good la.

Aiks. Geram aku tau tak? Aku nak tembak durian kat dia! *tembaktembaktembak* Go die for all I care. FUCK YOU. SIMPLE.
Now, here's something to cheer me up xDD

I miss his blonde hair! Like seriously!

How can someone be so cute and adorable yet handsome at the same time?

*dies*

ARGHHHHHHHH! I want their shirt! Got their picture! So niceee!

This picture is so cute! I like Eunhyuk's outfit. xDD

Nahh, I update di. xDD No need to face hippos anymore! LOLL.