WOOTS~ It's th 8th of April yo! Let's all wish Kim Jonghyun from SHINee a most blessed Happy Birthday!
SAENGILCHUKHAHAMNIDA BLING BLING JONGHYUN~ The lead vocal of SHINee, borned in the year 1990. I like his solo song.
SAENGILCHUKHAHAMNIDA BLING BLING JONGHYUN~ The lead vocal of SHINee, borned in the year 1990. I like his solo song.
Owhh, I lovee this performance! The Cold Eyes is it?
He can play bass? Awesome!
Wahaahha! Nah, specially for YingYing and Sam!
I adore this outfit.
Cute right? KEY's expression so funny.
PSP yo.
His smile is another killer isn't it?
And it's also CHINGEH'S BIRTHDAY! MY SAYANG~ HAPPY SEXYYYYY SEVENTEEN! xD
This was last year when she went Thailand with her family.
This is also taken last year, when she become the youngest daughter in the family.
This was after Bak Kut Teh with Kadir Sir and it was raining cats&dogs till it flooded.
MGS IU Day.
Her Sweet Sixteen suprise party organised by yours truly, Mr.Tan Soon Chia & Ms.Lee Kah Fong.And also Happy Birthday to Yien Wee! Sorry I don't have any picture of you.