Sunday, April 12, 2009

aquaria,petrosains,racism&funs

So, yesterday was finally the day for the aquaria trip. To be honest, our mood was spoiled early in the morning itself. No offence okay but seriously, that teacher needs to give us a break. Like hello, is dancing pants so menjolok mata? Dancing pants can see allow other people to see our leg ar? You can see through our pants meh? You can see the colour of our inner wear? You can see through black colour pants? You can do that then I won't mind la. For god's sake, it was a just a pants. She don't have to ruin our mood like that you know. And we are not even gonna be in school. We're going for a trip la. Wearing a dancing pants won't hurt anybody's eyes or feelings. And we're going to KL. A place where the community has higher status of living. You want us to embarassed ourselves? I don't want. Thank god I did not choose to wear the MGS track pants. Wearing my blue one was so much better. Eventhough it was big.

Hmm, the trip was awesome but tiring. We first enter the Petrosains. It took us two whole hours to explore Petrosains dei. HAHA. It was okay. I've always love Science but I hate studying Science. Owh, I love the part when we were inside the place where we learn about astronauts. AWESOME! xDD When I came out, I was the second last group to come out. The rest of them walk so fast. But the plurk family went high over two GORGEOUS guys! The elder one is Dominique and the younger one is Gregory. So handsome la Dominique! Jasmine, I want his picture xD

Then we headed for lunch at Pizza Hut. Banyak masalah la there. First, the seating. Then, the food. I think the waiter go confused of how many he needs to serve. Pity him la.

Next, aquaria. I love the shark! Touching it was awesome! I wanna touch sharks again. Next one, snockling and shark feeding! I need to get myself a trip to Redang man. Haha. Back to the trip. We got to see alot of fishes. The Amazon section is the section where we see the big size fishes. I like the turtle. Very cute! Then we got to see spiders. They are scary yet, in a way I find them very fascinating. Then we pass by the reptile area. I wanted to carry the yellow python so badly but the guy say we can't because it might bite and strangle us. Then we enter the fish tank. I tell you, the stingrays there is huge. And what we saw was 30% smaller than the original size. Imagine the real size. Those sharsk also was awesome! I like fishes la. HAHA. So many Donghaes. Then we saw Shiwons too. But the Shiwons all very small size. Suprisingly I don't see any Yunho. So sad la. I wanted to see Yunho so badly but nooo, they don't have any there. Nevermind la.

Then we waited for almost an hour for them. Seriously why you guys enjoy looking at fish so much? That's when we kena halau. First, the guard asked us to sit in that area. Then they halau us from there. Stupid la. We were waiting outside like beggars ni. That's when I decided to get Starbucks. Two days in a row I drank Starbucks. Crazy right? LOl. Starbucks addict la. Then we have like one hour to walk around. Kinokuniya was such a bitch! Can you believe it that someone don't know what a photobook is? Please, fire that woman from the customer service. She was so rude. Dah la she talk so rude some more show me some shit face. I shoot her with durians then she know.

Then we waited for the bus to arrive and we got halau again. Bodoh betul. LOLL! In the bus was filled with laughter and yeah, we did disturbed those who were resting in the bus. I apologised for the noise we made. I came back and drop dead like a pig dei. xD

Volleyball training today was fun! But hot! I got sunburn again la. I need new sunblock and I need to shop la. Nvm, coming sunday yo! xDD k la. I dunno what else to talk about la. Byee. Wanna know more just go read Zie's blog.