The aim of this award :
1. As dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging
2. To seek the reasons why we love blogging
Here Are The Rules :
1. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
2. Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award
3. Answer the award's question by writing the reasons why you love blogging
4. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
5. Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post
Hmm, why I love blogging? Simple, I can write things that I like and things that I want in my blog. I can express my opinions in my blog and also my addictions on things. Sometimes, blogging is like writing a diary. But it's more like an open diary which is open to public. Through blogging, I get to show people of what my life is about. What revolves around my life and the happenings of my life. I also get to show how awesome my friends and family are but I don't really blog about them. My blog is like my friend. I can tell my blog anything I want and no one will know unless I decide that they should know about it. Awesome isn't blogging? It could be a real good friend because it listens and never complain. Though I've been getting spammers for the past few months due to my obsession but still, I love blogging. It challenges me to have spammers. If one thinks they are so great to curse me, bring it on. Imma show them what I got. Owh owh, I also love blogging because I get to meet new friends! Like how blogging got me to know Carmenand people around the world like Sweetfig a website for DongBang boys. AND, through blogging I can earn money through nuffnang. Awesome isn't blogging?
I'm tagging :
Afiqah
Carmen
Zie
Soon Chia
Elaine Lee
p/s: you cannot save the picture through right click right? Click on the picture to save it. Enjoy~