Sunday, April 19, 2009

i lost my first time to Raymond Lam.

OMGOMG! I friggin lost my first time to Raymond Lam! *dies*
No, it's not "that" first time. Lol. I know, I scared you ppl didn't I? It's my first time meeting a celebrity. And it was with Raymond Lam! XDD I'm satisfied, no worries. Though I was hoping it would be the DongBang boys to have my first time but it's alright. It would have been Super Junior but noo, I didn't go for MAA. *curses*
Back to Raymond Lam, one word. Awesome! He is freaking handsome in real life can? Wooot~ And he looked at us when we called his name. Chunted! Who knewed that I finally get to see my favourite HongKong actor? No, I don' t have nice pictures for you because I don't have a cool camera with me. All I have is my stupid phone's camera which is what, 1.3 mega pixels? Stupid.

I want to kick Gary's ass for blocking Raymond!

The autograph session. He was practically sweating while signing.

This is when we called him & he looked at us =D

When he was leaving. I was this close! THIS CLOSE! If not because of the guard infront of me I swear I could have touched him!

And now, I present you Lee Shar & TanJoey!

Pretty Tan Joy! You don't look like a goblin okayy! xDD

Siao po Shar. That's right! The person who wants to rebut Eunhyuk & HyukHae from me. *kicks Shar away*


Owh, I was scrolling through my folders when I saw this picture.

LOOK! Not only I owned a jewellery industry and a talk show but also the chocolate industry! Wait, there's also the biscuit industry *getsbricked*

And this.

Shot #1.

Shot #2.

Shot #3.

Candid! xDD

VOLLEYBALL CLUB! Don't understand what I'm saying? Observe my face and Zie's face expression for shot #1 & shot#2. Then you'll see why I was laughing when I scroll through the pictures. &&& the candid picture, mr.the is gone! HAHA!

K la. That's all for now. Byee!