Saturday, May 16, 2009

and she turns 15

Everybody, put your hands in the air and say "Happy Birthday!" because it's Jung Na's birthday yo!

Saengilchukhahamnida!
Saengilchukhahamnida!
Saranghaneul Kim Jung Na!
Saengilchukhahamnida~

Owh, somebody has turn 15 today. Yesh, although I didn't wish you strike at 12 o'clock but don't worry. I bet you'll be more pissed after reading this post. I just hope I'll be able to finish SPM and fly to Korea (:

Now, to begin with this girl. The first time I met her was in school during form 2?3? Yeahh. I was with Ajeerah during probation period I think. The first question she asked me was, "You wanna buy anot the fish fillet?" -.-''
Yeapp. That was in 2007. And I can never remember her name for some reason. Forgive me woman. Then in 2008, I added her on msn and the first question she asked me was something to do with my surname I think? Bother la. Past di la. Then we became close thanks to DongBangShinKi which eventually lead to the friendship I'm currently having now with my juniors. It's amazing how I can clique well with younger or elder people. People at my age are little difficult because they tend to think too much and stress themselves out. Well, all I can do is advice but my advice usually goes down the drain. Weird right?

Back to birthday girl! Hahahaha. To all the boys out there, you'll be lucky to get a friend like her because she has :
a) good academics
b) good looks
c) the brains
d) the body
e) the mouth

When I say mouth, she can be very LOUD but when she bombs you, you can really go speechless. She is indeed a one of a kind who doesn't like it when people uses vulgar words and a superhyperfergelisticespiallydocious DONGBANGJUNIOR fan. So, let me introduce you to the birthday girl. I present you, Nazirul Haziqah (:

FUHHH! Hot right?

Her normal self.

Owh, she looks good in tudung as well.

She loves Mr.Hamburger too much.

WOOOT! It's the Baharom sisters yo! Zie, I know la you very hot. No need to show off! *getsbricked*

And now, her husbandsMANS.

The first and foremost is of course, KIM JAEJOONG. *Zie,my favourite picture of him!*

Her top 6 5 is up there. Ryewook, Kyuhyun, Eeteuk, Donghae and Sungmin!

Nahhh! They like to separate EunHae for photoshoots and tend to pair HaeWook and EunTeuk up ^^
So, I can't put your top 3 but hey, Donghae looks cute with the hat.

Okayy. Now, since you don't allow us to buy you gifts, let me just dedicate a birthday song from Jaejoong kay?

I personally love the rock version xD

Well, happy birthday again and have fun! lots of love ^^

p/s: I know you love your full name (: