Wednesday, May 13, 2009

because it's you

WOOOOOOT! The week of torture has began.
Let's just say, my first paper didn't go well. I didn't have enough time. I cracked my head to find the stupid isi for the rumusan. And, I didn't finish my paper. Overall, DEADMEAT for Bahasa Melayu 2. Sighs.
If only I can type. It would be soooo much easier typing compared to writing! -.-''
They should start saving earth! And the first step to do so is by abolishing exams. You know how many trees they have to chop down just for ONE person's set of question paper? At least 3 or more! I don't know!
Look at the weather these days, it's getting hotter isn't it? Come on you humans! Start loving mother earth before she dies and takes all of us with her! Care for her like how you care for yourself! Do like what JJ said on the radio. HUG A TREE EVERYDAY LIKE YOU ARE HUGGING YOUR LOVED ONES. Yesh, I do that okayy. And that is why I'm putting the song Save Energy Save Earth. SAVE THE EARTH YOU HUMANS!
Schools should be emphasize on using computers to do their work. That will save time and PAPERS. Use the electric is better than chopping trees down. And schools so rich can afford electric bills la. Shessh!

Owh owh, it was indeed fun pranking Joey! ^^
She fell for me & ying's plan perfectly! Go to YingYing to see our prank. Be warned! It's pretty long.
And, the thing that is making me high in the middle of the night and not studying history. I blame you Super Junior! It's finally out! It's You MV. I seriously can't wait for the live performance. I repeated the video like 10 times? 20 times? Idk. But, all 13 members are in the MV and everyone got the chance to sing. Indeed this is a good song and MV. I'm so gonna get the repackaged album. Imma collect money like crazyy! Hopefully I can get it together with the plurk family! WAIT FOR ME! I've already spent like a bitch. And I'm spending more again. I FRIGGIN NEEED A JOB RIGHT NOW.



Enjoy! buhbyee.

Me & Ying died watching Star King. I seriously wanna kill that stupid wrestler and belly dancer wei!

p/s: I'm super happy because we did it! xD

pp/s : The video I posted last night was a leaked -.-'' now it's the OFFICIAL and god it killed me again.