Saturday, May 23, 2009

boooo

OMGGGEEEE! I can't believe I abandon my blog! I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy bloggie! I didn't blog for a week. A FRIGGIN WEEK! Tsk tsk tsk. I should slap myself on the face real hard *slaps*
And i'm not supposed to let it die. Sighs. Oh well, I've been busy "studying" in the morning. Lol. No la, the only morning I did study was yesterday morning for English Literature and once again, I screwed up. Sighs. What I don't screw up in my life la? I also don't know.
Hmmm. ONE WEEK DOWN. FOUR MORE DAYS. Yesh yesh, I'l survive. I will survive! *guatying'splurkforthatsong-.-''*
And here I am, running out of topic to blog about. Hahah. Too sleepy I guess. Ran out of inspiration. Well, I'll be back when I have inspiration.

p/s: It's You top K-chart after only 5 days of promotion! Congrats boys ^^

pp/s: SAVE THE EARTH YOU HUMANS!