Monday, May 18, 2009

of dbsk & super junior

YAY-NESS for the four days of exams have passed. I left 2 more weeks. Sighs.
Noww, my BM2, I HATE WAN ZURIAH CAN? She didn't give me enough time for the novel part! UGHH!
SEJ2, lagi la. I was practically stone-ing and daydreaming for 2 and a half hours.
My SCIENCE2 was okay. Whatever I read in the morning came out! LOL.
My ENG1, sighs. Another disaster.

Now, let me tell you about this year's mid-term. I think the theme is about saving earth wei.
Science essay question was global warming or the endocrine system. Of course I chose global warming. I forgot to read about the nervous and endocrine system in the morning.
Next, English1 section A, was to write a speech on "How To Reduce Global Warming".
Section B was to pick one question out of 5. I shall let you pick kayy. My choice was D.

a) An Unforgettable Journey
b) "Clothes Markth Mans". Dicuss this topic. (something like that la the question)
c) The Perfect School
d) Begin your essay with "They pushed us into a white room..."
e) Peer Pressure

Now, for English paper 1 Section A, I was practically singing "Save Energy, Save Earth" song by SuJu all the way untill my english teacher looked at me and gave me weird look. Then for Section B, many would have chose question A but I chose question D because I was thinking about Survivor by DBSK. HAHA! SEEE?! Even in exams I'm thinking about them. DIE LA IF I FAIL!

Now, I really want to make people realize about global warming. Come one people, start saving mother earth for god's sake! I want to live with clean air to breathe and walk under a nice weather. For the past week the air was polluted. I can smell burning smell every morning starting from 8.30am untill midnight. It's not a very nice smell and when I wake up in the morning my shirt is wet. Why? Because the weather is so hot that I'm sweating while I sleep. When I bath and I don't need a heater alright. It's hot enough to make me feel sleepier compared to last time. I get a shock for the cold water because I don't have a heater at home.

So from today onwards, I'm gonna talk about saving earth in every of my post. Yesh, bare with me alright! I can't stand it anymore.

p/s: It's You live rocked my day! ^^

Daily quote : Save earth you humans!