Actually, I wanted hyuk's bling. Hahaha! But I can't seem to find it anywhere! *curse*
Let you take a glimpse at the necklace kayy?
LOOK AT IT! SO PRETTY! And hyuk wears it all the time. Let me prove it to you.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
SEE?Anyone can be kind enough to lend me a credit card?! I want it. BADLY! I can't wait for jaejoong's necklace to be in my hands. Jaejoong also wears his necklace all the time. Wanna see? Let me show you.




Loll. I'll agree with fiffy. mykpopdestiny is slowwww! T_T
GAHHHH! I WANT HYUK'S BLING TOOO!
Gaskjhdakjyrameioseiwqa';adiakf;iuwek~ I hate it when I can't get it. UGHH! T_TSighs. Listening back to Westlife's songs really bring me back alot of memories. Hahaha! And I couldn't believe that someone would actually like a band for the sake of liking a person. He actually liked Westlife because I did. -.-'' but that was really something meaningful to me. Thank you =)
p/s : Since I'm kind enough, you guys can click on the picture to see that they are wearing the necklaces =)
pp/s: I'm starting to like Taylor Swift's songs! She has a good voice I have to admit.
ppp/s: EXAMS ARE GONNA BE OVER! FINALLYYY! *shouts*
pppppppppppppppppppp/s: SAVE THE EARTH YOU HUMANS! AND I MEAN IT!
pppppppppppppppppppppppp/s: Let's all hug a tree! TREE IS FRIEND! NOT OBJECTS.