How did you learn about Super Junior?
Jia Yee. She and her MTV Asia Awards la.
Were you part of the J-pop/rock fan exodus to the SuJu fandom?
Nope unfortunately.
Were you a fan of SuJu when there were still 12 of them?
Nope. Sadly.
If you were, what was your reaction to the 13th member?
I'm alright with the amount. KYUHYUN IS GOOD OKAYY!
Only 13?
Well, I personally think that it's not their fault for the sub-groups. It's SM's wish. But if another member to be added into the group, YES! I SUPPORT ONLY 13 POLICY.
Rank all 13 members (1 being your fave, 13 being your least fave)
1. LEE HYUK JAE (Eunhyuk)
2. Yesungie
3. Sungmin
4. Leeteuk
5. Shindong
6. Donghae
7. Ryeowook
8. Kyuhyun
9. Hankyung
10. Heechul
11. Shiwon
12. Kangin
13. Kibum
Your Favourite...
Song: Marry U
Music Video: As of now, Neoragoh =)
Performance clothes: Marry U
Show: EHB
Dance moves: Don't Don
Couple: EUNHAE/HYUKHAE
Who is the best...
singer? Kyuhyun
dancer? Eunhyuk
MC/host? Teukiee
DJ? EUNTEUK
comedian? Shindong
cross-dresser? IDK what this mean but heck it, let's tembak one name. Heechul
actor? Yesung
Who would look good in...
'emo'-ish clothes? Donghae
a tux? Siwon
ghetto-ish clothes? Wtheck is ghetto? -.-'' Heechul
school uniform? Donghae
Japanese schoolgirl uniform? Sungminie
a wedding dress? HEECHUL
a towel? Definately my man, Eunhyuk *nosebleed*
.uhh....nothing? HYUKK! *dies*
KangIn's ghei pink!Miracle clothes? Sungmin
a girly wig? Heechul
virtually anything? Yesung
LeeTeuk's pants? Teuk?
Yearbook superlatives...
Class clown: Shindong
Most laid back: Hankyung
Best hair: Donghae
Best teeth: Kyuhyun
Most outgoing: Shindong
Most attractive: Eunhyuk durh! (I'm biased. Sue me!)
Most stylish: Shiwon
Most likely to age well: Leeteuk
Most likely to become president: Siwon
Most likely to be caught looking in a mirror: Heechul
The best friends: Eunhyuk and Donghae
Class angel: Leeteuk
Sweetest: Ryeowook
Best eyes: Donghae
Most changed: Kangin
Best all around: Sungmin
Drama queen: Heechul
Most unpredictable: Yesung
Most likely to become a brain surgeon: Siwon
Most likely to move to foreign country: Kibum
Cutest Couple: KyuMin
Most artichoke-like: HEECHUL
Most in need of a hair transplant: -
Most likely to invent something totally useless: Kangin
Most likely to have gingivitis: wtheck is this?!
Most likely to claim to be a squirrel: Kangin (near to a racoon)
Least Dressed: Yesung
Meanest: KANGIN (Watch EHB and you'll know why I say Kangin)
Biggest Flirt: Donghae
Most annoying: Kangin
Pimpest: Hankyung
Worst smile: Heechul (imagine U video clip)
Worst Leader: Kangin (he bullies everyone)
Worst Role Model: Heechul (he teaches Geng swear words!)
Least funny: Siwon (he is too neutral)
Least likely to become famous: Kibum
Most likely to become famous for something bad: Heechul
Most likely to become filthy rich and greedy: Yesung
Most likely to become president and get assasinated: Siwom
Most likely to become a teacher at your school: Ryeowook
Most likely to kill someone: Sungmin
Most likely to get killed if went to jail: Yesung
Worst couple: KangHyuk
Most likely to blow himself up: Heechul
Most likely to blow someone else up: Donghae
Most likely to blow up a country: Sungmin
Most likely to stay single for the rest of his life: Kangin (owh, I'm mean)
Most likely to become a promiscuous whore: Kibum
Greatest resemblance to a McDonalds burger: Shindong
Longest projected lifespan: Sungmin
Most likely to fail at life: Kibum
Most likely to get lost in a room with one exit: Eunhyuk
Most likely drop-out: Kibum
Biggest: Kyuhyun
Most likely to end up living in a cave: Donghae
Most likely to end up with multiple alimony/child support payments: Siwon
Most likely to taste like prune-juice: Kangin
Most oxygen intake in a day: Yesung
Most likely to fail at being likely for anything: Kangin
Most likely to spend years of his life debating philosophy on a web board only to realize he is thirty, jobless, unmarried, and still living with his mother: Yesung
Most likely to accidentally destroy the world: Leeteuk
Most likely to eat a muffin: Heechul
Most confusing: Yesung
Most confused: Ryeowook
Most likely to own a llama ranch: Hankyung
Most likely to drop the soap: Ryeowook
Most likely to get mugged today: Kyuhyun
Most likely to work in a cubicle: Yesung
Most likely to write a play and have no one appreciate it: Donghae
Most likely to invent something incredible, but die on the way to the patent office: Eunhyuk
And my own question:
Most likely to get run over by a cow : Leeteuk ^^
Yayy! It's fun to update my blog when I got no inspiration but the need to keep my blog alive. Loll. Owh, sue me for being a bitch. pftt.
EXAMS ARE OVER. I'M FREE. I can stay up till 6 am everyday starting from saturday night. I can go out and spend like a bitch. I can enjoy Starbucks =)
I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT =)
But bloody hell, school provided some nonsense shit by giving us HOMEWORKS for the Program Cuti Bestari -.-'' EVERY FRIGGIN SUBJECT! Want me to die ar? Kanasai. ishkk.
I can't wait to go out but of course, NO MONEY! T_T Imma go rob a bank! *get dressed like ninja and attacks RHB bank*
okay la. I'm tired. should blog when I am not tired =) buhbyee!
pppppppppppppppp/s : save the earth!