Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taggiee by teukie~

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
My neck.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
Shit. Gotta remind Jasmine to bring the camera *sends messsage*

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo WITH?
Jasmine Chin.

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
Hmmm. Abit? No, alot. Yesh, I'm spoiled.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
Yesh =) *thinks of suju donate blood campaign*

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
Yes. Still having one now =) *you know who you are right?dunno? go bang walls*

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
Rapist.

8. What does your last text message SAY?
Okay.thanks.

9. What are you thinking about right NOW?
Stand By You <3

10. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW?
No. I emo-ing now -.-''

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
11 something (it's a miracle, believe me.)

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
School gave it to me.

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW?
Willis (i'm chatthing with him)

14. Who was the last person who text YOU?
My honey =)

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz.

1.)Zie
2.)Lee Shar
3.)Fiffy
4.)Tan Joey
5.)Guat Ying

6.)Willis
7.)Su-ching
8.)Yun Ming
9.)Sabrina
10.)Afiqah

15.Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH?
Hahaha. She wishes to be with chocolate and to cheat on hyuk *bricks shar*

16. Is no.3 a male or a female?
F-E-M-A-L-E

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
Hmmm, noo. Both is short. Tak bagus.

18. What is no.1 studying?
Whatever subjects that the Malaysian Education makes her study.

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
Today.

20. IS no.4 SINGLE?
Nooo. She's has too many husband.

21. Say something about no.2.
Go ahead and cheat on hyuk =) *grabshyukformyself*

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER?
Erm. AHAHAHAHHA! The height difference will make me laugh. And no, no.3 isn't comfortable around boys while no.6 is owned.

23. Describe no.9.
She loves Kim Hyun Joong while I hate Hyun Joong but we both likes Key =)

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
I will console the both of them and get bricked by the both of them at the same time.

25 . Do you like no.8?
My sista :)

Yayyy! I'm done with the tag =)

Teacher's Day this year was really something. Pn.Chua sang! And played the guitar. And she's leaving our school this 23rd Spetember *cries* No one likes her but she's a nice teacher la. And Pn.Nabsiah is gonna leave as well! On the 10th November *criesagain* She's like the best principal ever. Not like ninja turtle. Pftt. I'm gonna miss school. As much as I want to leave school but I know I will miss it alot. Shit, listening to Proud while typing this is bringing tears to my eyess! T_T

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! =)

hahahaa. kay kay, let's stop. Have fun!

P/S : People who skipped Teacher's Day is really mean. You guys cannot spend a day for your teachers who is trying to educate you with love everyday but go for tuition because you think tuition is great -.-'' Let me tell you something, a teacher's blessing is more important than anything to achieve great success. People who doesn't appreciate teachers can really go slap themselves on their face really hard and fail in your studies. Yeah, I'm cursing. SUE ME.

pp/s : Willis Oon, cheer up kayy =)

ppppp/s: I'm going for my undang tomoro! *dies*

pppppp/s: Sushi was great =)

ppppppppppppppppppppp/s: SAVE THE EARTH!