Saturday, May 30, 2009

it shuckkksss

The feeling sucks. Like seriously. I hate it. It felt like my heart was getting stabbed. It was worse compared to the feeling of breaking up.

I cry, silently. I cry inside of me. I cry, hopelessly. Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again.

Those words, is exactly how I felt. Listening to the song itself was enough to bring tears to my eyes already. Not to mention, I was already crying like a cow. I seriously don't know how or why I can be like this. I know, in reality, it's impossible to get a guy like him. I never thought of getting him in real life as well. I know it's not achieveable. But it stills hurts. I don't know why or how I can feel like that kayy. I just don't know.

But if he's really in love and happy with the girl of his dream, I should be happy for him right? Yeah, I should. *forceasmile* I'll still love him. No matter what, still it's you.

Aku ingin engkau selalu. Hadir dan temani aku. Di setiap langkah, yang menyakiniku, kau tercipta untukku, sepanjang hayatku.



p/s: No one can replace him. He's something to me already although I'm a complete stranger to him.


pppppppppp/s : SAVE THE EARTH. I wish I can burn those ppl whose doing open burning! *bricks them*