What are friends for?
As for me, FRIENDS, the close one, are for me to share our 'dirty little secrets' together.
So, what will you feel when a close friend of yours betrayed you? Maybe some of you guys, can take it easily. But for me, I have experienced it for years, and overcomed it very easily BUT NOT THIS TIME. Or else, I wouldn't even blog about it NOW!
I did not take a gun, point it directly towards you and force you to do everything I said. You can have your own freedom in doing whatever you want. And I obviously respect your decision. The last time me will obviously get pissed, but now, I WONT! You should know me better than anyone else. Don't always see me as a person with hot-tempered and get pist easily even though it is just a small matter. For this matter, I can obviously understand your situation because you just want to _____. So yeah, go ahead. I wont be pissed or whatever not! Reasons? Think over yourself. Maybe you should think over, whether the words that came out from your mouth is right or not!
No one knows what exactly happened, except for YOU YOU YOU and YOU.
Alright, I'm done.
p/s : I'm not Tiffany.
Signing off . . .