So stupid can!?
Blahh! I shall retake the test. Have to pay another rm70. *canfrigginbuyanalbumorsinglewiththat*
Pray that I pass kayy? *prayslikemad*
Hmmm, Zie's cousin's wedding was cool =) First time actually, I've witnessed a malay wedding. Normally I go one already over the ceremony -.-'' & I'm so gonna kick Zie's ass for making me wear a baju kebaya when I can wear pants! ISHKK! *kicks zie's ass* Your punishment will be no JAEJOONG, RYEOWOOK, KYUHYUN, TEUKIE AND DONGHAE FOR A MONTH! *grabs all of them* xD
Know what? I'm sick! T_T tak pasal-pasal jatuh sakit sehari sebelum aku nak keluar. Bodoh betul! Thank you nicholas for cursing me! COWW! ^^
It sucks to be sick you know. I practically lay on my bed till 6pm in the evening. And sweat like a pig. That's right! I woke up soaking wet. And I was practically being "popiah-ed" the whole day. Loll.
Hmmmm, what else? I dunno. No mood to blog laaaa. Sorry bloggie but mama's gonna abandon you for a while aight? Be a good girl and I promise you I'll feed you like cow when I'm back =) Yes, my blog's gender is a girl because I want it to be a girl and like boybands like me! My blog like Donghae though -.-'' and Yoochun =) so kesian! And she likes Key! -.-'' she tends to not-favor my favourite members -.-''
Owh yeah, previous post is not by me people! I borrowed my blog =) so, don't worry bout me! xD
ppppppppp/s : SAVE THE EARTHHHHHH! global warming is killing meh!