fuuuhhh, i have to copy & paste the comments to reply you guys. hahaha.
Siah Eer
I want! Both sides also I want but I only have one. So kesian right? T_T Give me kayy? *greedykahfongslaps*
Thanks for the consoling xD I'm alright night. Was just having some breakdown. But seriously, the news is damn kao heartbreaking. I want EUNHAE T_T
Zie
Ahahaha! If you listen to the songs I'm listening while typing, confirm you will cry like shiat. I listened to PROUD when I was typing about the comment part you know. Tears straight, *blows* keluar macam sungai mengalir. Hahaha, no, I'm not a good friend. Like I said in the post, I'm not a good person.
Fiffy
*HUGSBACK* Hahahaha. No, you won't tell me ^^ That's the purpose of the photos. To boost up my smile after the whole sad post. Too much emo-ness in the post. Their smiles is gorgeous right? enough to bring a smile to my face xD Hahah! I seriously don't know why am I so sad la wei. Nervous system breakdown.
Guat Ying
AWWW, *HUGS* Don't cry la. Wah liao, you shouldn't be crying reading my post kayy -.-'' I kick you then you know. No, I'm not looking down at myself. It's the truth for me. Reality yo~ hahahaa. and the girl I'm talking about is better than me in every way la. Apa mau buat? macam tu la. terpaksa la aku hidup macam ini xD hey, i like the words ".it's ur life not theirs." fuhh! powerfull punya gigi! ^^
JD
Hmm, I don't think I know who are you? But anyway, thanks for the advice ^^ Appreciate it alot. Hahaha! I always put them in my heart to remind me about my life. They are practically more important than anything else besides, family and friends &&&&& MONEY. xD Nyehh, bitches and jerks will get a piece of shit from me if they mess with me. Like spammers xD
Ying
AH YINGGG~ aahahaha, I sad tak pasal-pasal one la. Memang damn scary sometimes for me. Hahaha! Sighs, I know! I hampir nangis when I read about Teuk's one. And I am not a good friend. Not bad either. HAHAH. SNSD can bang walls xD Sorry to snsd fans.
Honey
EHhh, why no put name? I thought you were a spammer you know, till I saw the "Honey" word. Loll. Aiya, I no interest in studies. No matter how, it's hard to succeed in that department. As for the friend department, I'm seriously not good enough. I am selfish. How to be a good friend? Sighs, sometimes I wonder myself where was the HAPPY-GO-LUCKY person I am. I don't like growing up! See the effects of getting older? I tend to think too much =X don't worry! the boybands will always be important to me xD Fuhh, Jasmine support, KAH FONG survives! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sighs, my brother is watching tv downstairs while my dad is watching tv upstairs and I cannot hear my songs in peace! T_T save mehh~
And yesterday was one hell of day. Went down to Subang for some "walking" session but ended shopping like a bitch. Hahah! Not me kayy, it was Daveena. Her normal addiction, high heels. She actually bought two heels in a day! AND IT WAS DAMN KAO NICE WEI! I loveeeeeeeee her RED heels. Although I'm not a fan of heels but I enjoy watching them and trying them on ^^ then she bought a black platform? wedges? I dunno what they call it. I wanna buy the pair of shoes la! I'm buying it the next trip! Wait for me.
YEAH, I'm gonna start cursing the Malaysia transportation service. THEY FRIGGIN MADE US WAIT FOR TWO FUCKING HOURS. I damn pissed can?
p/s: Charity night was okay i guess? My legs hurts T_T
pp/s: Save earth!