I was too tired to even look the comp last night. What more of trying to on it?
Anyway, yesterday, was the 21st June. God sent us a pretty awesome angel to earth. He was then given the name KIM RYEOWOOK. He is indeed, a good guy. He loves cooking and he always takes good care of his fellow members. He feeds them like cow xD
He is a little childish sometimes. Wait, more like everytime but that's his charm! Although he is not the magnae of the group, he acts like one. I was indeed suprised to find out that Kyuhyun was the magnae and not him!
Now, I can't really tell you anything about Ryeowook because, I don't know the story of his life ):
Hahaha, sorry la for being a useless Ryeowook fan but you know that I am a Hyuk biased!
ANYWAY, I AM CRAVING FOR SOME YEWOOK LOVE MAN! When will you guys come back? *cries*
Hahaha, YESH ZIE, WOOK IS YESUNG'S! STAY AWAY! ^^
I think I know why YEWOOK is getting lesser. It's because of Zie. Sure one! ZIE, don't break the lovely YeWook couple! I'll kill you if you do so!
Hahahaha! I saw zie's post for ryeowook already. So little pictures! MUAHAHAH! Time to do a better post than the TRUE Ryeowook fan xD
Ahh, I misss his debut days
Don't Don! My favourite look! Though they do look abit ganas, but they look uber hot!
No matter how ganas he can look, his childish image sold him out xD
Aww, isn't he cute? *hugs*
How LOW can Ryeowook go? This LOW.
His passion and charisma in singing.
POTTER WOOK! xD
He made a sexy waiter.
Awww, HENWOOK! So cute can?
:P
OMCOW, I died looking at this picture! So hot can?
Awww, I wanna be the soft toy!!
PUAHAHAHA~ Don't tell me you didn't laugh when you saw this picture.
Wooot, he's hot in It's You outfit but with the specs, he looks more awesome!
Yeah, I know Wook, you love Yesung right? ^^
For me, It's You!
Ahhh, finally, I'm done! Pheww~ *wipesweataway*
OWH, BEFORE I FORGET. It was someone's birthday yesterday too! Who you ask? He is non other than Mr.IkanbillisWILLIS OON! WHEEE! As your great friend, I apologise for not being the FIRST or the LAST to wish you. Like I said, had a really tiring day lastnight.
Hmm, Mr.Willis here is always someone who I would say, my ears? Hahaa, yeah la. He listens to my complains everytime and gives BAD advices. Haahhaa. He likes ppl smiling yet he don't smile. I wonder why. Hahaha. Yeah la, we used to be close but now, seldom chat di lo because he got himself a GIRLFRIEND la. He dumped his great friend aside. How sad right? hahaha. It's okay. Kah Fong understand kan? OWHH, I can spazz with him on boybands also you know! Hahaha.
Yesh, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO RYEOWOOK & WILLIS!
Saengilchukhahamnida!
Now, Interclub yesterday was fun, but tiring. Not to mention, I lost to Jacalyn in 100 Breastroke! Sighs, MY STUPID LEG GAVE UP ON ME! So kesian right? I damn sad can? I hate you Jacalyn Soo Zhi Ling! Imma make Sam give you MANY MANY JUNIORS! HMPH!
I like Australians xD Owh, I skipped school ^^
pp/s: Save earth!