Because I am bored and because I am tagged.
YOUR NAMES THAT PEOPLE CALL YOU:
a) tiff
b) kah fong
c) fong
d) tiffy/jae eun/fong fong (whatever you name it)
FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
a) 29th April
b) 4th February
c) 4th April
d) 14th December
FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES:
a) EAT
b) View blogs
c) Check live journal
d) Youtube-ing
FOUR WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
a) listen to Balloons
b) read EunHae fanfics
c) EAT, EAT, EAT & EAT
d) spend on boybands
FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
a) MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
b) PSP
c) A VIP PASS TO SEE DBSK, SUPER JUNIOR & SHINEE PERSONALLY
d) Laptop
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
a) sleep
b) daydream
c) eat
d) listening to music
FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
a) Japan
b) Korea
c) Rome
d) France
FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
a) Water
b) Kiwi Juice
c) Starbucks
d) Milo Ice
FOUR THINGS ALWAYS FOUND IN YOUR ROOM (besides the obvious furniture ?):
a) My baby
b) My messy drawer
c) My Treasure Box
d) My posters (spongebob ftw!)
FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
a) Greeen
b) Blue
c) Red
d) Silver
TOP FOUR HANGOUTS:
a) I don't know.
b) My room?
c) My house?
d) School?
TOP FOUR YOU LOVE SO MUCH:
a) Tiffany Lee Kah Fong
b) Jaejoong, Hyuk Jae (Eunhyuk) and Jinki (Onew)
c) My albums
d) GRANDMOTHER, Family, Plurk Family and Friends.
TOP FOUR "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
a) The number 4
b) Bed
c) BABY
d) Internet
TOP FOUR WHO YOU THINK WILL ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
a) Jaejoong
b) Eunhyuk
c) Onew
d) COW
TOP FOUR REASONS WHY YOU ANSWERED THIS SURVEY:
a) I am a moncow.
b) I am bored.
c) I need to feed Cherry.
d) Cows asked me to -.-''
BOOOO~ Sighs, it's been a dead moment for a while haven't it? I wonder if anybody even reads it man -.-''
Well, let me talk bullshits here then. First and foremost, my exam results are okay? Well, I didn't expect to pass Modern Maths but I did & also Economics because I seriously didn't touch Econs text book or even the notes she gave. Like I give a shit about econs la. Pfft. Then, my Add Maths mproved! *claps* although it's still a fail, but my marks increased! It's now two digit compared to last year, one digit. My Eng Literature was well, alright I guess. I need to buck up on that sub man. I am not satisfied with my marks for that paper. As for Accounts, phew~ I didn't expect to get a B. Hahhaa! I did so badly for my paper 2 okayy. I barely had enough time to finish the paper man. But I am satisfied la. What more can I do right? I know, study more. Blablabla, I don't want to touch books. SUE ME. Hmm, Science was alright because I was supposed to study for paper 2 but I used the comp till 4 am O_O
That's all about results. Next, my album is here! AND IT IS LOVEEE~ The first thing I saw when I opened it was Hyuk's hand on the disc. Then I open the first page and it was Hyuk's picture! *dies* and also the last picture. Wah liao, I mati kao kao I tell you. Then, the photo diary! I was like -.-'' when I turned to the message session because the pictures are arranged according to their age and they MISTAKEN HYUK & SUNG! They made hyuk 2 years older la wei! -.-''
Hmm, just came back from I-challenge. I'm glad I participated! I made an effort to SAVE EARTH! Unlike you stupid humans who loves to pollute the air and the enviroment. It was fun you know, to make MUDBALLS. Hahaha, at first the EM smells horrible but as you get your hands on the muds and mix the EM together, it actually smells nice. I love the process of making the mudballs man. Yeah la, you got to use your hands. It's not dirty okay. If you have the heart to save earth, you will find it fun to do so. I had fun! MUD IS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN ANYWAY!
Owh, I met Suat Li! GOD I MISS HER! We need to go out wei!
K la. I'm bored and I wanna go swimming. See you humans !
EDITED.
OMCOWWW~ THIS IS LOVE MAN.
pppppppp/s : After attending I-challenge, I love Earth more.
pppppppppppppppp/s: SAVE EARTHHHH!