But I deserve the right to know the truth, the actual thing that happened. You told me that I wouldn't want to know the truth, how would you know I dont want to? You told me not think so much, I can't be like you . . . to have such positive thinking and can enjoy your life as if nothing happened! There's no way that I can act as if nothing happened. You were the one who make things go well, and you were the one who make things goes worseeee! All the promises that you made, were all rubbish. Or maybe it's me who is being silly, takes everything seriously, and ended up causing myself into deep shit.
I'm not so strong after all. I thought I was ready for all this, but I was wrong. My friends told me to stay strong, but there is no way for me to be like how I used to. Or maybe someday, you'll see one idiot crying by myself at the corner of no where, and you'll go like . . . which dumbo is crying and emo-ing by herself lar? It might be me. HAHA. Well, whatever.
After all, it was his decision. What I can do, is only shut my mouth and keep everything to myself. So whatever it is that happened, I can't blame anyone . . . but only myself for everything. It might be the worse thing that happens in my life through out my 17 years of living, but what can I do?
Well, thats it for now.
p/s : I'm not Tiff. I'm the pinjam-er of her blog. Har har.