Thursday, June 18, 2009

sorry sorry

*kicksmyself*

HONEY~ I'm so sorry! I know I was supposed to finish your post earlier but I overslept! FORGIVE ME!

Pink! My favourite oufit ^^ *singsalong*

Spot for : HanHyuk, Kangin's wink, EunHae, EunShinHae playing jjang keng poh

p/s : Sorry for the video's slacky audio. This video mmg got masalah. -.-''

Okay, back to the post.

On the 17th June of 1992, God sent us a beautiful angel. She was given the name, Jasmine Tham May Chern. With a loving and happy family, she grew up to be a lady with great personalities. Along with great friendships, she have fun. She is definately one of a kind. Mess with her and of course, you suffer. I first knew her back when we were form 2. Honestly, I really don't know how we became friends *getsbricked* Well, maybe because she was the traffic councillor back then and somehow, we clique together. Then, we joined volleyball together and together as friends and team mate, the bond between us grew stronger. Yes, prefectorial board did brought all of us together. As time passes by, we did grew far apart during form 3 due to class streaming and well, it's PMR year so it means, studying. We barely hangout. Untill form 4, we became classmates. But the true key that brought us wayyyyy closer is of course, DONGBANGSHINKI. See what dongbang boys have done to my life? Jasmine is indeed important in my life. I treasure my honey like gold one kayy? xD Owh Jasmine is finally 17! *claps* She's same age as me already :P Now, I am sooooo sorry I didn't get you anything. I promise to find you something really special kay? ^^

NOW, PICSPAM. Just something I made last minute xD Enjoy kayy?

Photobucket

Look, it's non-other than Mr.Park Yoochun, her hubbyMAN.

Photobucket

Yes, her life is surrounded by THEM :)

Photobucket

WOOOOOT~ Without me realising, I made a JaeChun "shhhh" picture! *dies* And their smiles, like heaven right? I know Jasmine, you are either shouting or jumping when you see this picture.

Yes, my blog is hyperventilating now because of chun's picture -.-'' *itloadsdamnfast*

You still want picspam? Hahaha. Nahh, for you, imma do something different. Everytime picspam, not fun right? xD

Honey by Kara (it's your song honey!) p/s: Listen to the cheers by their fans. They said all the member's name.


Sugar, Oh, Honey Honey! You are my candy girl & you got Chunnie wanting you! ^^


Honey Honey! xD

Ahh, I'm done! ;)

Actually, I made a special video for you, but I can't seem to upload it on YouTube or blogger -.-'' I'll put the video in my pendrive for you then you watch kayy? xDD

Sighs, since you can't watch the video, I'll just post the picture up la.

Photobucket

Too bad, the video cannot upload! T_T

Photobucket

SAENGILCHUKHAHAEYO~

Happy Birthday again ^^

p/s : Save Earth!