I HATE YOU.
I HATE MY COUNTRY.
I HATE MALAYSIA.
COW YOU MALAYSIA.
Wanna know why I'm so mad? I'll SHOW YOU WHY!
I HATE MY COUNTRY.
I HATE MALAYSIA.
COW YOU MALAYSIA.
Wanna know why I'm so mad? I'll SHOW YOU WHY!
Yeah, that is why I am darn pissed right now. Cow you Malaysia. *click on the picture to enlarge*
Cow the stupid country of mine. They want me to waste 3 months in camp, when I can be spending my time working for money and purchase dongbangsujushinee stuffs. But no, the stupid cows working in the government just have to mess with me. THEY HAVE TO MESS UP MY AFTERSCHOOL PLAN. Yeah, now I have to spend 3 friggin months cow-ing in NS. FUCK YOU MALAYSIA. FUCK YOU COWS! & 3 MONTHS WITHOUT BOYBANDS? FUCKNOOOO! T__T
DIDN'T MY BROTHER ALREADY GOT IT?! WTFUDGINGCOW AM I GETTING SLECTED FOR?! ONCE A FAMILY MEMBER GETS IT, THE OTHERS DON'T. WHAT IS THIS?! GAHHHH~
I AM NOT SATISFIED.
UGHHH.
p/s : yeah, sorry about the vulgarity.
pp/s: Save earth