Well, she's non other than mrs.park jungsoo aka mrs.angel teukie teukieeee~
Saengilchukhahamnida~
Saengilchukhahamnida~
Saranghaneul Park Su Ying~
Saengilchukhahamnida~
Happy Birthday TEOH YINGYING! You are officially one year older :)
So, I kinda know this girl since she was form 1 because she was a swimmer back then along with Jacalyn & Jade-e. But we didn't really know each other untill this year thanks to Super Junior & plurk. ^^
Now, let me warn you girls, DO NOT TOUCH LEETEUK FROM SUPER JUNIOR BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY, HE BELONGS TO HER :)
I feeel like writing something out of the repackage album, so here goes nothing.
SORRY SORRY, but leader-shi is Ying's hubby.
As long as SHE WANTS IT, he willl fullfill it.
He will only sing IT'S YOU for her,
and hum LOVE U MORE to her every night before she sleeps.
She ask him, "WHY I LIKE YOU?" everyday,
and he replies, "LET'S NOT stop loving me" with his angelic smile.
ANGELA would be their daughter's name,
and they will never RESET anything between them,
no matter how many MONSTER tries to haunt them,
they would never have the thought of "WHAT IF" or what so ever.
HEARTQUAKE is what he makes her feel everyday,
and her place is his CLUB NO.1
They are HAPPY TOGETHER forever,
And she would never want him to be DEAD AT HEART,
for Park Jungsu is her SHINING STAR.
Yayy! PHEW, that was hard. Ying, hope you like it! ^^ it's the best I can think of right now.
Soooo, now it's time for picspam!
His dimple is the charm isn't it? Never loose the smile teukie, you'll break all of our hearts. Specially Ying's!
Yesh, smile everyday!
HWAITING! ^^
Awww, this picture is kinda cute :)
Look at his bright smile is enough to bring a smile to anyone's face.
JONGHYUNNIE~
OOOH, PINK :)
:)
Hip Hop style yo~
*wink*
Oh oh only for YING, oh oh only for YING!
Your love is like oxgen to me ^^
Ying, I'll prove to you that I'm better than Seung Ri in anyway!
OMCOW *DEAD*
The flowers is only for my special one :) *pointsYINGpoints*
Some KangTeuk for you xD
OMFUDGINGCOWWW~! *dies*
woo-ri! SU-PER JU-NI! OR yo~
Bindaneul SHIN-ee imnida~
Special picture for you? ^^
Okay, I've completed Ying's birthday post! Hope you enjoyed it ^^
Now, as for my "suprise birthday present"! BWAHAHAHA. I guessed it correct but they denied it. BUT ANYHOW, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEE x INFINITY the present man! FRIGGIN AWESOME! *hugsplurkfamilytightly* YESH, THE PRESENT IS TOO AWESOME MAN!
Introducing my posters ^^ I HEART THE DBSK WITH WHITE BACKGROUND.
Bwahahaha~ Unconciously, I bought 4 white giordano shirts. I HEART THE SMILEY TEE ^^
LOOK, MY AWESOME PRESENT. DONGBANGSUJU FTW :D (Jae's necklace it in it to! I LOVE IT. DAMN NICE CAN?!)
Show me your love!
Yesh, it's DONGBANGSUJU ALRIGHT! I LOVE IT TO BITS!
First page killed me.
OMCOWWW! I'm Your Man is below it! YESH JAEJOONG, YOU ARE! ^^
Yayy~ I'm done with my post. Have fun reading! BUH BYEE~
p/s: SAVE EARTH ^^
pp/s : I HEART TRANSFORMERS! IMMA WATCH IT AGAIN MAN. IT'S WORTH IT TO WATCH.