Ha, they made me wear heels for ONE WHOLE DAY. Damn pain can my legs?
I don't enjoy wearing heels okay.
Highlight of the event, MY DEAREST BEST FRIEND, *coughsSAMANTHAcoughs* RECEIEVED A ROSE FROM *coughsSOMEONEcoughs*.
I pretty much expected it. When I heard that their school was gonna sing a Japanese song, I pretty much expected a TOHOSHINKI song. And guess what? IT WAS. And it was I'll Be There Jap. Ver! One of my favourite song wei! Bwahahaha. Syiok la you Sam. Not only he made his schoolmates sang that song with him but gave you a rose.
Sighs, so nice right the feeling of receiving a flower from a guy infront of 600 ppl but that time, only 300 la since almost half of the interactors were busy eating and chatting. Lucky girl.
Yeahhh, the title sounds sad right? I'll tell you why. That's because I was sad.
Out of nowhere, I suddenly felt so sad, angry and moodless last night.
But kudos to Willis for making me feeling much better. Hahah, told you he is my ears ^^
Yeah, now I'm gonna tell you why I re-start my hate on SoNyeoShitDae.
26th June 2008 was the mid-year anniversary of Music Bank, Michael Jackson's death,
But he's alright now. *claps*
Yeah, I'm not liking Genie but that song is better than GEE.
Well, that was what I thought untill I watched BOYS GENERATION performing GEE.
OMCOW! That performance is love! I can't even describe my feelings when I watch that performance. TOTALLY AWESOME! I'm loving Gee again thanks to Boys Generation.
Sighs, watching Genie is seriously pissing me off. Why you ask?
I FRIGGIN WANT SOOYOUNG'S BODY! HER HEIGHT, HER BODY, HER LEGS! EVERYTHING OF HER IS HOT! AND THE SHORT HAIR! T_T
But that MV was alright, untill poyosica showed up -.-'' her face and singing ruins everything. My face was like O_O to like that -.-''' when I saw poyosica. Too much of self-shockness.
OKAY, less crapping, start watching!
Boys Generation consists of Jo Kwon (2AM), Jaebeom,Nickhun & Taecyeon (2PM), KEY (SHINee) and Eunhyuk, Shindong, Sungmin & Yesung (Super Junior).
I seriously was damn happy while watching that video. Untill snsd came in and poof! I don't wanna watch anymore. -.-''
Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) MV.
I give SOOYOUNG & TAEYEON 10 points out of 10 points. That MV, I like the first part where the lamp turn and BAM, Yoona is sitting ^^ I went -.-'' when I saw poyosica.
Observe 0.28-0.30. That's when my poor baby slipped T_T
But the water from 2ne1's Umbrella performance probably made the stage slippery.
Yeah, the manager carried him T_T
This wouldn't happen if Juliette won! They would've been on stage. Not snsd. AWW, Teuk is so cute! He ran to see if Onew is alright ^^ TEUK YOU ROCK LA!
Okay. That's all now.OWH YEAH, I'm gonna reply your tags here cause cbox pms yesterday. SO GERAM. I'm changing back to SHOUTMIX!
zie : you ppl are torturing me with agony! loll.
tanjoy : yeah. Michael Jackson, may he rest in peace.
ying : hahaha! I KNOW! I thought that was hyuk you know! hahaha! hyuknew ftw! xD
fiffy : hahaha! okay. MONDAY it is ^^
sabrina : OMCOW! Don't you know KEY's hair is already NOT BROWN! Obviously that is ONEW! -.-'' how can you even mistaken onew and key! *throwsbricksatyou* hahaa. EH, if you've seen Hyuk in cap, you will know what I mean when I saw Onew in cap.
p/s: Sam, You said I cannot SAY OUT. But you didn't mention about BLOGGING it out ^^
pp/s : save earth ppl~