Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P

May our very King of Pop rest in peace.

I was indeed very shock today to hear the news that Michael Jackson had passed away.
My mom asked me. But I was in pain at that moment due to period cramps.

Mom : Michael Jackson die di ar?
Me : Don't know? Since when!? O_O
Mom : There just now they say one.
Me : *listens to radio*

And indeed, the news was true. Well to me, I'm pretty upset because Michael Jackson is a legend man. I mean, I grew up listening to his songs. Like Ean said this morning, we all grew up listening to Michael Jackson and his death is a very shocking news to everyone! I couldn't even bring myself to accept the news till I heard the whole news on hitz.fm this morning.

Owh, how I love him when he was a BLACK.

He's so handsome and gaya when he was black.

I am Michaeal Jackson ^^

I love his song Heal The World and Beat It the most! That two song is totally awesome-ness! :)

Sighs, I'm supposed to go Sunway today along with Fie and Ying but noooooooo! My mom don't let because she thinks my flu is dangerous and I should go see a doctor -.-'' I admit I should see a doctor but why forbit me from going Sunway?! Ishkk. But Fie got for me the smiley tee edi! x) So, I don't need to go Sunway for a moment ^^ But I still haven get the chance to see my present but it's okay, I'll wait till Monday. Till then, buhbyeee~

Picture of the day ..

OMCOWWW~ *nosebleed*

I swear I'm gonna start collecting caps soon wei! so damn hot can? I almost thought he was Hyuk. *getsbrickedbyhyuk* But seriously, why the both of them suddenly using hiphop image? Wanna kill me twice is it? *dies*

p/s : Genie's MV is out and it's alright I guess? Poyosica got alot of self-shock part which idk why but the rest were awesome! I FRIGGIN WANT SOOYOUNG'S BODY & LEGS LA WEI!

ppp/s : Save earth!