SHIWONNIE
dear eunhyuk's wifey,happy belated birthday!!
hope you will have a wonderful life as you get older..
the plurk family and super junior and dbsk and other groups
that you you love will make you happy
okies????love, Guat ying.
JAEJOONGIE/RYEOWOOKIE
happy belated birthday jae eun! yeah i know tat u received
this present quite late. so sorry about it. i hope u like it. plurk family always
will give u the best present! XD anyway, i hope u'll succeed in ur
life and may one day u'll meet dongbang and suju in reality. don't
you ever forget me k? hahaha.. u know i love u ryte? *hug and kiss*
saranghae! <3,>
LEETEUKIE
lee jae eun! happeh belated birthday! I seriously dont know what to say
cos I'm not good at writing messages. Well, all I can say is, hope
you like your bday present from all of us. ^^ and be happeh~
love, Su ; Ying ...P/S : Plurk Family love you loads! <3>
YOOCHUNIE/KYUHYUNIE
happy 17th birthday jae eun!
good luck for SPM!! and enjoy this present from
all of us from the plurk family =D -tanjoey-
happy belated birthday ah fong cheyy!!i hope you like your birthday present
from the plurk familyy..good luck for your SPM..dont forget me
after you graduate =D -shar a.k.a hiahan.. XD
JAEJOONGIE
To my super awesome senior(you are my first senior kay?XD)-Tiffany/Jae Eun
First of all I am so sorry for the superbly late birthday present.
I hope you like the present cause we didn't know what to buy for you
cause you're too awesome! We decided to buy this one ^.^ .
Hopefully, you'll get to see DBSK(with me XD) and Super Junior.
and you better not forget me, your kickass twin *laughs*
Rock on yo! *moo's happy birthday*
from,
who else? The banker/Jae Yeon.
(I like my new name, lol.)
Thank you guys for the present! (although I still don't know what it is because those ppl up there are so secrective -.-'') Hehee, yeap! They are awesome ppl! Screw you if you don't know how to appreciate them. It's your loss, not theirs ^^ Sorry shar, but eunhyukkie stays with me so I give you Donghae! ^^
OMCOW. Miss Vimala is eager to see my mom on report card day =X
Hahaha, sure will talk about my add maths one lo.
Blahh, I'm happy with my results anyway. EOMMA, be thankful you have a daughter who can study smart ^^ *vainvainvain*
And my mom actually asked me to skip school just to see doctor because I'm currently having flu but no worries! It's a minor flu alright. I took medicine di kayy. But since when my mom so nice asking me to skip school when I am sick because last time, no matter how sick I am, I go to school. Now, due to H1N1 la.
p/s: SAVE EARTH!