Thursday, June 25, 2009

My 386th Post

OMFUDGINGCOW. I died the starting part! But be warned, the guy in BLACK JACKET in the beginning, is MINEEEEE! ^^ Touch him & I'll KILL YOU. I mean it. Like seriously. Not joking here. I'm loving the hiphop image :)

Yeah, please ignore the Fergie part. LMAO! Wtheck was with the wig, idk. But I HEART THE VIDEO! The starting already killed me like shiatt. THE ENDING, when he threwed the cap away! *grabscap&hugshyuk* Yesh, it's 3am now and I'm getting high like shit! *hot* NOSEBLEED ARR! I'm officially loving BOOM BOOM POW now :)

You see me now so high right? I tell you ar, if I watch the whole show, I confirm will cry when I see him flirting with those ladies up there and worse come to worse, if he gets to couple, I LAGI SIM TIA! T_T why laaaaaaaa he getting so hot now? Sighs, he can never stay low profile can't he? Macam Heechul. I think ar, after the Intimate Note, Heechul must have influenced him. Lmao. Okayy, joking okayy! How can you not love him being so hot right? Bwahahah! I'm proud of him xD *noticehishyukbling?idid&iwantitsobadly* One of the dancer kinda remind me of Taeyang from BigBang you know because of his body shape and the way they wore the cap.
Edited : HE GOT ONE THUMBS UP & DIDN'T COUPLE IN THE SHOW. He is sad but I am happy! ^^ Like hello, if they don't know how to enjoy his hotnesss then leave it to me. I'll worship him!

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH~ OMCOW, the baby sooo cuteeeee! LMAO! It's now 3.20am and yesh, here I am stalking Youtube once again! HAHAHA. Of course the baby can push Hyuk, he's only 59kg. So thin can? And Hodong on the other hand,well. The baby gave up. RFLMAO! Awww, so cute when the two of them crawl together!

Gosh, who wouldn't love Teuk for this man!? I am practically LMAO at 3.48am! & congrats for getting all THUMBS UP. From the reaction, I'm guessing Hyuk got 1 or 2 or all thumbs down? ): *shootsteuk*

OMCOW. EUNTEUK-NESS. Teuk was ready to kiss him! BWAHAHAH! T_T why is my man getting bullied? NO FAIR!

I don't think I've posted about this video. Nope, haven. For those who watch di, good for you la kayy. Hahaha. I just feel like posting it cause obviously, I've just re-watched it again. Sighss, Wookie almost lost balance in the dance. Observe 2.46, the guy at most side on YOUR right hand-side.

4 Minute! Hot issue yo! hahahaa, this song is currently stucked in my head. And if you notice, the beat of this song from 2.46 is abit like Rainism, the dancing part.

Owh, this song is good. It gives me a sad vibe ya know.

Last but not least, I finally found a HQ version of Stand By U. This video is simple but hey, it killed me! LIKE HELLO, DID YOU SEE JAEJOONG IN THE BEGINNING?! So damn hot can? And the part where the camera turn around *dizzy* and the scene was filled with Jaejoong. I died there kayy. Love the casual outfit man.

I just did a video spam. wah kao! hahaha. hope you guys enjoy.

p/s: i'm having slight flue. OMG! H1N1 =X