Tuesday, June 2, 2009

it's june baby! june!

OMFG! I totally forgot it's June and I haven blog about June babies! *getsbricked*
Hmm, let's seee who's borned on this month, shall we?

First up, none other than my third husband in DBSK, Mr.Park Yoochun! Sorry cherry(my blog's name)! Eomma forgot to post about your hubby's birthday! HAHA. Nahh, imma feed you with his pictures like cow =)

*shoots* and we die!

Wooot~ whoever place this man LAST in their list will earn a HARD KICK FROM ME!

Yeshyesh, we'll keep quiet if you say so xD

Now I know why he is always my third husband =)

woooot~ my top 3 xD owwhh, jaesuchun!

Next, none other than Mr.Kim Ryeowook! *coughsYESUNG'SCUTIEPIEcoughs*

Who knew little "magnae" of SUJU can be so hot?

Owh he'll make a uber HOT waiter alright =)

ARGHHH! TOO CUTEE~

*squeals*

YEWOOK yo!

Hahaha! Only 2 idols is borned on June? )=

Owh well, let's look at the other June Babies =)

June June, owh Mrs.kimbapKIBUM :)

HONEY, owh SUGAR SUGAR! would you be YOOCHUN'S CANDY GIRL? Owh, you got him wanting you~

Lim the Jia the Hui


Vhinasyahhh~ I miss her -.-''

Mr.IkanBillisWillis Oon Chin Chung who loves to number 4 like me =)

Mrs.Park Jungsu! Angel Teukie teukiee~ aka Teoh YingYing xD


S-T-E-P-H-A-N-I-E T-E-W =) *ignoremybrother* =.=''

random: my dad screwed me for failing undang -.-'' not my fault can? they asked me seh-too=pid questions that wasn't even stated in the book! fuckk it can? asss.

pppppppp/s : save the friggin earth!