Wednesday, June 3, 2009

fuck you

FUCK MY PC.
FUCK MY PC.
FUCK YOU PC!
I've had it with you!
First, you came out with some shits with the album arts and screw up my media player.
Then, now you friggin deleted my msn!
What the fuck is your problem?! It's enough that you've started pms-ing with me. Now this?!
FUCK IT! GO DIE FOR ALL I CARE!
GOOOOO! GO DIE! THE FASTER THE BETTER. I want a new pc. I've had it with you.
I'm done. Sick of you!

SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS STUPID JICK-A-BOOOOO AWAY FROM ME! IT'S TORTURING ME!

Yesh, I'm gonna be super uber rude in this post because I'm sick of my computer. Every fucking year, it gives me problem like shiat. ASSS!

Who the fuck raped my pc till it has some stupid problems?! WHICH IDIOT SEND HIV INTO MY COMP?! Ughhh. DUMBDUMBDUMBDUMBDUMB!

Why does my life feels like it's being played? I CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE. Every single day, I willl have problem. And no, not even boybands can cheer me up right now because I'm darn fucking mad alright. Soryy cherry but you are gonna have to bare with my language here. Your mother is not in a good mood. She might just murder anyone anytime right now.

And readers, please be informed that this post is not meant for you to read at all. I just needed to release my anger. I don't want my friends to be my victims. I already accidently released it on Haziqah and I'm seriously apologise for that. You were in the wrong situation at the wrong time.

See la. I'm trying my ass to download the windows live messenger but what shit does it give me back? "OOPS! THIS LINK APPEARS TO BE BROKEN." -.-''''''''''''''''''''

I am seriously pissed off with msn alright. They asked us to upgrade yet, I can't even dl the thing. HOW NONSENSICAL IS THAT?! It's more nonsensical than studying sejarah. I feel like stabbing you. YOUUUUU! YESH YOUUUU! You stupid-dumbass-pathetic-lifeless-mean-life-torturing-annoying-sick--naughty-crazy-female-dog-pc of mine! You lost your virginity to who? Tell me who raped you and I'll make a living hell out of him. Would you just stop pms-ing?

I am sick of it. It's always like that. Tak pasal-pasal the pc will cari pasal with me. This time, it has gone overboard. I WANNA REFORMAT MY PC!

It sucks to use the old version of msn. I should go stab a something now. cows. *throwsflyingcowsatpc*

stupid cow. *throwsmorecows* MOOOO~

GOODBYE.

p/s: Sorry but Yoochun's birthday post is gonna have to be done in the morning later. When I am not that angry.

pp/s: Sorry ZIE!

ppppp/s: save the fucking earth for god's sake.


EDITED.

random ads are popping out of nowhere now. so annoying! *kickspc&throwmorecows*