Thursday, June 4, 2009

hey mickey!

Owh Micky you're so fine! you're so fine! you blow my mind, hey Micky! hey Micky!

Yes, it's WaltDisneySMEntertainment's very own Micky Yoochun's birthday!

cherry : *jumpslikeamadcow*
tiff : Enough enough, I know you love yoochun. Be patient and I'll feed you with his pictures like cow.

WTF. Nevermind my random-ness.

So, he was given the name PARK YOOCHUN. He was brought to the world on the 4th of June 1986 =)
He lived a hard life in the past but grew stronger day by day and finally succeeded on the 23rd December 2003 along with his fellow members as DONGBANGSHINKI.

His charisma never fails me. His smile is love. His rap is awesome. His voice is pure. His body is smudging hot and his personality tops it all. Let me present you, Mr.Park Yoochun.

Micky : I'm wayy cuter than Junsu right? =)

His charms while playing the piano.

His smile

His dorky-ness.

His best buddy.

Hot? =)

*pout*

I'm a survivor alright!

Shdjsakdhasryjrkaljdf *dead*

cherry : I lovee this picture eomma!

Side view.

Alright cherry. I've done your husband's post. Happy? I cannot post too many picture or cows will be flying at my way. Lol.

Happy Birthday Yoochun-ahnie! Enjoy your day alright?

Once again, my favs =)

JAECHUN FTW!

buhbyeee.

p/s: save the earth