Thursday, June 4, 2009

because i can't think of a title

Okay, I am really gonna be a bitch right now.

WHO THE FUCK ASK YOU TO READ MY BLOG IF IT IS LAME?
My blog is lame, my business. I don't need your opinion. If you are that lifeless to go around ppl's blog and comment, I suggest you to save your time by not visiting my blog. Leave my blog alone.

My blog is meant for me to blog about anything I want. I don't need anyone telling that it's lame or shit or whatever.

Owh, to pass by-er - thank you so much for your compliment. It's the lamest and I'm proud of it. You have any problem? Deal with it.

ASSS.

For 2 days, my mood is spoilt. It made me curse like crazy. You think I like it? No, I don't like to curse anymore unless I'm really pissed. And trust me, this time I am pissed till I can throw cows at my pc and stab anyone in the way. Like I said, even boybands can't cheer me up. And, today, 3 people accidently became my victim. So sorry to my cousins and Willis. They had to bare with my vulgarity and well, curses.

I've had it. From now on, don't expect to see me online because I won't. Fucked up Windows Live Messenger won't allow me to. Fine, I won't use it then. Unless I'm using the laptop. But I'm more of a computer person, so yeah I won't be using msn untill the fucked up problem is fixed. But I'll be on plurk =) the only thing that is not pms-ing with me is plurk, Youtube and blogger. The rest are just, stupid. My blog might even be on hiatus. I feel like just deleting this blog. But hey, I'm having terrible mood swings now and I can't think straight.

I can't believe, for two days, my youtube is not active. AT ALL! Why? I was too pissed. I feel so guilty for not watching videos T_T

I shall go now. *runstoyoutube*

Goodbye.