Thursday, June 4, 2009

new moon

OMGGGGGGG! i wanna watch! although i didnt watch twilight. Hahaha!
Why I wanna watch?simple, Taylor Lautner is playing Jacob Black and New Moon is all about Jacob because Edward ran away to Italy to die -.-''


OMGGG. Damn hot can Taylor Lautner? No offence to all Edward fans, I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN in the book but I don't like Robert Pattinson playing Edward Cullen. Technically, Edward Cullen is too pretty and perfect to be played by anyone except *coughskimjaejoongcoughs* p/s : I hate Jacob in the book but hey, I love Taylor Lautner =)

And owhmyfudgingcow, MPH has the Twilight Saga already! I want it but hell it'll burn a hole in my purse. It's RM188.90 *faints*

so nice can? I will get it. I promise you I will. Wait for me okayy?

Damn, I'm high on Tohoshinki's Hello Again. Yoochun's voice is beautiful there!