Remember the post where I talked about FRIENDS?
Well, I don't expect you to know whether you're the one I'm talking about or not. But do take note whoever who is reading this, the 'problem' does not only involves you, but also others!
I've been thinking, is there any difference even if you know everything, from A to Z? Nah, I don't think so. Well, maybe there is . . . but, alright . . . forget it. We have come through so many things together for years, I even treated you people as my really close friends, I trusted you guys, yet . . . I'm getting this. I hate to know the truth, but . . . what can I do since you guys wanna treat me this way? Ahh, forget it. Conclusion, I DONT GET IT WHY YOU GUYS WANT TO HIDE IT FROM ME. I can't think of any point or advantage?
And hey you PASSER-BY & GUEST, thanks for the comments.
BUT, you can leave then.
Who ask you to read this blog?
No one takes a gun and point directly to you, forcing you to read and all right?
YOU YOURSELF SAID, 'last time till now ur blog so ..... ' SO..... WHAT! COMPLETE THE SENTENCE LAR. YOU EVEN SAID FROM LAST TIME, WHICH MEANS YOU'RE READING IT SINCE LAST TIME? WHY SO FREE TO DO SO? WHY WANNA READ? DON'T LIKE THEN LEAVE! WHO ASK YOU TO READ? NO ONE RIGHT! TIFF GOT ASK YOU TO READ AND DROP SUCH COMMENT OR NOT? NO RIGHT!
AND YOU PASSER-BY, 'GUEST' HAVEN'T EVEN COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
WHAT IS THERE FOR YOU TO AGREE? AGREE YOUR FOOT AR?
IF YOU THINK IT'S LAME, THEN GO AWAY.
WHO INSTRUCTED YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING IT'S LAME?
IF YOU WANNA SPAM, C'MON LAR. REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY LAR.
FOR YOUR INFO, THE USAGE OF THE CHATBOX IS FOR THEM TO CHAT. NOT FOR YOU TO FUCKING DROP A FUCKING DUMB COMMENT AND CRAP SO MUCH, AGREE WITH THIS AND THAT! YOU AGREE YOUR BUSINESS LAR! WHO CARES! WE WANNA KNOW WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT IS IT? KEEP IT TO YOURSELF LAR FUCKER!
WHY WANNA USE, 'PASSER BY'? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?
LET ME TELL YOU, YOU'RE A FUCKING LAMER WHO SPAMMED FOR NO REASON!LIFELESS!
Woops, sorry for the ffffff words and all. Rude I know. And, that's it for now.
GO AWAY LAR FUCKERS!
Anyway, I'm not TIFF.