Omcowww. Yesh, cow is officially an addictive word now. Thanks to ying.
I haven been updating my blog haven I? I know. I left cherry once again after chunnie's post. So sorry but I am damn lazy to blog nowadays. I don't have inspiration actually. Later I get spammers again for an un-intentional post -.-''
Hahhaha! What you want to know? Okay, let's start with the stupid idiot who insulted Chunnie and compared himself to Jaejoong.
So in plurk, there's this guy who's name is Lawl
He plurked a picture of himself claiming that he is HOT. *ipukedlookingathispicture*
Then we plurked a picture of a REALLY HOT guy, non other than KIM JAEJOONG.
That bloody cow said he was HOTTER than Jaejoong. Can you believe it? He actually said he was HOTTER than Kim Jaejoong, the guy who was voted HOTTEST GUY IN ASIA? Pfft. He had the nerve alright. So, we were kind enough to NOT insult him.
He did the WORST move ever alright. He insulted our PARK YOOCHUN. That stupid cow said that his seh-too-pid FOOT is prettier then our PARK YOOCHUN! Poor Chunnie T_T
That was when I really lost my cool. How dare he compare himself with jae and said chun looked like his feet?! That nerve of him. I bombed him alright. Then he became a coward and typed in tagalog.
He said, we look like sperm cells and he's gonna fuck us bitches. And the one who translated the tagalog is a fucking bitch.
This is what he typed in tagalog.
mga putangina pla kau eh gago..kantutin ko kya kayo isa isa ng malaman nyo??im busy..kantutuin ko kyo mkatikim kyo ng tmaod mga ulol
translate nyo...ansarap pakinggan nyan..para kaung mga tamod..haaayz...kantutin ko kyo mga tanga..ung mag transalate tanga..
So our philiphino friend translated it for us. No kyukyu, you aren't a bitch! We love you xD
Yeahhh. That stupid noobhead cow needs some bashing from me alright. He thinks he's so cool because we can't understand tagalog? He got no balls alright. This is what I replied.
I WANNA KNOW WTF HE WROTE.
i'll be a man alright.
you think by typing tagalog we will give up? No asshole, we aren't that dumb.
you are chicken enough to type in tagalog. GUYS like you are lifeless cowards who doesn't know what to do. you got no balls, get lost.
don't come messing with fangirls. you ball-less coward. i dare you to reply me in english.
Look, sorry for the vulgar words but I was already mad due to my computer and he made me more mad. That guy then private his plurk. How ball-less can he get? He should get more bashing from girls. Pffft.
I haven been updating my blog haven I? I know. I left cherry once again after chunnie's post. So sorry but I am damn lazy to blog nowadays. I don't have inspiration actually. Later I get spammers again for an un-intentional post -.-''
Hahhaha! What you want to know? Okay, let's start with the stupid idiot who insulted Chunnie and compared himself to Jaejoong.
So in plurk, there's this guy who's name is Lawl
He plurked a picture of himself claiming that he is HOT. *ipukedlookingathispicture*
Then we plurked a picture of a REALLY HOT guy, non other than KIM JAEJOONG.
That bloody cow said he was HOTTER than Jaejoong. Can you believe it? He actually said he was HOTTER than Kim Jaejoong, the guy who was voted HOTTEST GUY IN ASIA? Pfft. He had the nerve alright. So, we were kind enough to NOT insult him.
He did the WORST move ever alright. He insulted our PARK YOOCHUN. That stupid cow said that his seh-too-pid FOOT is prettier then our PARK YOOCHUN! Poor Chunnie T_T
That was when I really lost my cool. How dare he compare himself with jae and said chun looked like his feet?! That nerve of him. I bombed him alright. Then he became a coward and typed in tagalog.
He said, we look like sperm cells and he's gonna fuck us bitches. And the one who translated the tagalog is a fucking bitch.
This is what he typed in tagalog.
mga putangina pla kau eh gago..kantutin ko kya kayo isa isa ng malaman nyo??im busy..kantutuin ko kyo mkatikim kyo ng tmaod mga ulol
translate nyo...ansarap pakinggan nyan..para kaung mga tamod..haaayz...kantutin ko kyo mga tanga..ung mag transalate tanga..
So our philiphino friend translated it for us. No kyukyu, you aren't a bitch! We love you xD
Yeahhh. That stupid noobhead cow needs some bashing from me alright. He thinks he's so cool because we can't understand tagalog? He got no balls alright. This is what I replied.
I WANNA KNOW WTF HE WROTE.
i'll be a man alright.
you think by typing tagalog we will give up? No asshole, we aren't that dumb.
you are chicken enough to type in tagalog. GUYS like you are lifeless cowards who doesn't know what to do. you got no balls, get lost.
don't come messing with fangirls. you ball-less coward. i dare you to reply me in english.
Look, sorry for the vulgar words but I was already mad due to my computer and he made me more mad. That guy then private his plurk. How ball-less can he get? He should get more bashing from girls. Pffft.
p/s : That guys suffers from insufficient of sperms due to over-masterbedding. && he's 13 years old. Over-masterbedding at such young age? Pfft. That coward who has no balls should get rapped buy a guy and then get rapped by a monster in hell. I'm darn mad alright.
Next, my suju lightstick is here =) hahaha! Old news but heck it.
Then, SHINee's comeback! YAY-NESS. Dubu's teeth is fine =)
The waiting room. SPOT KANGIN ^^
Their comeback performance =) JULIETTE. My Romeo is *pointsatLEADERONEW*
And they WON on their comeback! *clapslikeamadcow*
Now, let me comment on the videos one by one okay?
First video, the waiting room. ONEW AHHH! Imma kick you if you fall and break your teeth again. So excited for what? Aishhh.
Next video, their comeback performance. OMFCOWWW! You dunno who is Onew? Let me tell you who is my romeo =) He's the one in GREY jacket xD Yesh, the one in GREYY! MIND YOU, GREYYY! Minho's rap. Wah liao, I was shocked at his rap. He's gotten better you know. His live rap is awesome. Minho is the one in greeen hoods. Taemin! TAEMINIE! He dyed his hair into RED and he looks uber hot now. He sings so much more powerfull now and his dance, need me to comment more? Taemin is the one in BLACK SHIRT, with the HAIR thingy on the neck. KEYY KEYY KEYYY! WHY ON EARTH DID YOUR HAIR TURNED INTO ORANGE/BLONDE?! He's the one with the CAP. Jonghyunniee~ He wrote the lyrics for Juliette and he's the guy in BLACK SHIRT with BLUE HAIR thingy.
Now, the winning video, IKIM HEECHUL, stop staring at my romeo's teeth! It's perfectly fine! SPOT HYUKNEW AT THE END! *squeals* hahaha. My romeo cried! *hugsonew* And Jonghyunie cried so badly! *hugs* You guys deserve the win alright =) OMG! SPOT LEADERS-SHII HUGSSS~ wheee~ I'm high. haaha! Donghaeee, he hugged Jonghyun so lovingly. Hyuk's gonna get jealous. Hahaha! Why can't Minho and Taemin cry? I wanna see them cry! Sheessh.
Anyhoos, congratulations to SHINee for their win! And people, it's pronounced as SHINE-NY. Not SHINN-NY! -.-'' Imma kick whoever that calls them that infront of me.
Now, last two nights ago, I was really really high on Hello Again by DBSK. So, me was watching their mv, when I kinda influenced fiffy to join me. Hahaha! Trust me, I spazzed till like 6 in the morning. OVER DBSK. Crazy? I know xD
Today, I went to Sunway withmy woman, honey, sugar, sayang, and vanilla. Yesh, I have names for my wifes. Jealous? Okay, I'm the biggest flirt but hey, they love me as much as I love them right? xD Watch Hannah Montana the movie and well, the movie is nice. Hahaha! Hey, I like Hannah Montana the series okayy. And trust me, I spot a cute guy in the movie =)
Next, my suju lightstick is here =) hahaha! Old news but heck it.
Then, SHINee's comeback! YAY-NESS. Dubu's teeth is fine =)
The waiting room. SPOT KANGIN ^^
Their comeback performance =) JULIETTE. My Romeo is *pointsatLEADERONEW*
And they WON on their comeback! *clapslikeamadcow*
Now, let me comment on the videos one by one okay?
First video, the waiting room. ONEW AHHH! Imma kick you if you fall and break your teeth again. So excited for what? Aishhh.
Next video, their comeback performance. OMFCOWWW! You dunno who is Onew? Let me tell you who is my romeo =) He's the one in GREY jacket xD Yesh, the one in GREYY! MIND YOU, GREYYY! Minho's rap. Wah liao, I was shocked at his rap. He's gotten better you know. His live rap is awesome. Minho is the one in greeen hoods. Taemin! TAEMINIE! He dyed his hair into RED and he looks uber hot now. He sings so much more powerfull now and his dance, need me to comment more? Taemin is the one in BLACK SHIRT, with the HAIR thingy on the neck. KEYY KEYY KEYYY! WHY ON EARTH DID YOUR HAIR TURNED INTO ORANGE/BLONDE?! He's the one with the CAP. Jonghyunniee~ He wrote the lyrics for Juliette and he's the guy in BLACK SHIRT with BLUE HAIR thingy.
Now, the winning video, IKIM HEECHUL, stop staring at my romeo's teeth! It's perfectly fine! SPOT HYUKNEW AT THE END! *squeals* hahaha. My romeo cried! *hugsonew* And Jonghyunie cried so badly! *hugs* You guys deserve the win alright =) OMG! SPOT LEADERS-SHII HUGSSS~ wheee~ I'm high. haaha! Donghaeee, he hugged Jonghyun so lovingly. Hyuk's gonna get jealous. Hahaha! Why can't Minho and Taemin cry? I wanna see them cry! Sheessh.
Anyhoos, congratulations to SHINee for their win! And people, it's pronounced as SHINE-NY. Not SHINN-NY! -.-'' Imma kick whoever that calls them that infront of me.
Now, last two nights ago, I was really really high on Hello Again by DBSK. So, me was watching their mv, when I kinda influenced fiffy to join me. Hahaha! Trust me, I spazzed till like 6 in the morning. OVER DBSK. Crazy? I know xD
Today, I went to Sunway withmy woman, honey, sugar, sayang, and vanilla. Yesh, I have names for my wifes. Jealous? Okay, I'm the biggest flirt but hey, they love me as much as I love them right? xD Watch Hannah Montana the movie and well, the movie is nice. Hahaha! Hey, I like Hannah Montana the series okayy. And trust me, I spot a cute guy in the movie =)
He is cute for an American guy. See, I'm not korean biased.Okayy. I'm done for now. I know it's a long post xD
Waiittt! How can I forget pretty Yesungie? His hair s loveee~ Black and bleached in the middle. Me likey=)
Owh look! SHINee & Suju Love though there's only Eunteuk xD
My hot hot hottie hot Yesungie! It's okayy, I love your hairstyle xD
So hot can? SPOT JONGHYUN, KEY AND HYUK xD
WHEEEE~ Neoragohh.
OMFFFCOWWWW~ *deadcow* HYUKKKKK! Stop killing me would you?!
Yesh, I'm done =)
ppp/s : Save the earth! *iboughttwoshirts=)*

