Wheee~ So, I went for 17 Again with Fiffy, Joey and Ying. That show was awesome! ^^
I gotta admit kayy, Zac Efron is hot in that show xD
I don't regret fancy-ing him. I still do but lesser ever I got obsessed with kpop.
Technically, I don't even know the latest english song now -.-'' HOW SAD? Not really. I like being a kpop fan. I like korean songs. They are meaningfull and nice. English songs are sometimes, well in my opinion, dumb. Like Akon's song? I wanna make love or something? Wtcow la. NO OFFENCE to you readers but wthell is with making love in a song? -.-'' I don't get it okay. Sue me for loving kpop. Pfft.
Anyhoossss, holidays are well, FUN. Talk about two weeeks of holidays and NO, I HAVE NOT TOUCH MY HOMEWORKS YET. I'm kinda a last-minute person so yeah, I'll do it maybe on saturday or sunday. Or even when school re-opens. Who knows. Lol.
Sighsss. So boring la. And once again, I didn't sleep whole night. Sighs, I'm becoming an insomniac wei. My eye bags are getting worse. Like panda! Or maybe worse than a panda! *cries*
What can I do? I can't sleep. I lay on the bed, having stupid daydreams and I still can't get into my lala-land. So kesian right? So, I had to find something to do and here I am, blogging. Since I'm bored, let me post pictures. I hate it when my blog don't have any picture. It looks so dead with words! My poor eyes.
Now, let me go dig some nice pictures.
I miss my old class. Hahah! I know. Prefect chamwhoring in the class =D Hello, this is what happens when there's a camera around.
Owh lookie here, Mr.HandsomeTallBanana, Ravin! =) *he didn't know there were flowers on his head. We put it there xD*
WHEEEEEEEE~ Spot my cute guy in the photo =D *hintsthemicisblockinghisfacehints*
AH MINGGGG~ He went into the ladies room xD Hahah! We can be sick peoples sometimes.
CHIN KUANNNNNNNNNN! He got girlfriend di, no more ajak me out. So sad *wipestearsaway*
-.-'' I have weird friends.
While waiting, let us have a seat right? xD
See, Jing Yee so the friggin cow-ing pretty when she smile. Yan Teng on the other hand, "pretending" not to notice the camera. -.-''
Yan Teng : "Kah Fong! Whose's taller?!"
Jing Yee : -.-'' *walksaway*
The Yunho fan and Heechul Fan.
Owh, the teachers who actually played volleyball under the sun with us =D
Look at the juniors. With vest! So lucky can? My year, I had to wear pinafore with a tie -.-''
I MISS THIS GROUP.
SPOT ME xD *click to enlarge*
Owh, we come together in peace =D *coughsred&bluecoughs*
Okayy. That's enough for today. I'll come back soon. Buhbyee~
pppppp/s: SAVE EARTH YO! xD