Hmmm, reading EUNHAE fanfics kinda reflect my own situation. Specially's Hyuk's position.
It hurts okay, to be in the position where you are the one feeling the pain and not the other one.
And I seriously sad when I feel like I am in that position.
Like the current fic I am reading, the word "best friends" come to play.
It sucks big time when you see someone you like being with the close people around you.
Wtcrap, I am emo-ing at 4 in the morning. I should be sleeping but I can't. I don't know why.
That stupid image of him kissing her is stucked in my head. Ugh.
And he said he liked it. Double ugh.
Yeah yeah, call me selfish and emotional but do you think I like feeling this way?
I am trying to be a good and supportive fan here but I can't help it if the tears decided to flow out on its own. It's not like I want to. I just cried okay.
I am trying to be a good and supportive fan here but I can't help it if the tears decided to flow out on its own. It's not like I want to. I just cried okay.
Listening to One Love by him is despressing -.-
The meaning of the song is depressing enough. Sighs. I wanna go into my lala-land but I am wide awake. Why? I questioned myself. Yet I can't find any answer to my own question.
Watch this and tell me that the guy in hoods isn't hot & you'll earn a big fat kick on your ass and silver cows being thrown on your way. How can I deny him? It doesn't feel right. I was practically cursing myself last night when I called him a jerk.
Owh look, Hyperteuk cheer me up :)
But this is making my tears spilling all over again.
I am seriously in love with Yiruma's playing. Specially Kiss The Rain because it gives out a really sad vibe yet touching and at the same time making me feeling peaceful.
And now I feel like killing myself for torturing myself by not getting enough sleep because of that stupid image. Triple ugh.
Yeah, I have no idea what I just crapped up there.
Well, good nightmorning.