Owh well, I feel like blogging so I blog.
25th July was a memorable date for the prefects of MGS KLANG.
It was the date where we held our Annual Prefects' Gathering 2009.
There were many ups & downs before the event but in the end, we pulled ourselves together and made the event a success.
I have to say, this year's gathering is much more organized. Obviously last year's one was like shit.
P/S : I HAVE NO PICTURES WITH ME.
So, the registration started off late because our VIP guest arrived late.
It was really chaotic a day and an hour before the gathering.
So we had glowsticks on our hands and glowsticks on the juniors who passed out the booklet.
I was making the glowstick light and when I bent one, the friggin liquid shoot into my left eye! Wtheck right? the thing burst and kena my eye. Stupid betul!
And then, decorations being done last minute and everything was good.
I was running around everywhere to make sure everything was okay.
And, since I only allow certain ppl into the audio room, there has to be a secret code right?
So, the secret code is THE SECRET CODE :)
Anyway, throughout the whole day, audio room wasn't facing many problems.
I'm gonna be honest here. Well, no one is to blamed, but I am still pissed off over this.
You see, the form 2 juniors were supposed to perform a choir session for our school song.
But, they were ushering the guest and well, our "smart" emcees M & D didn't refer to the agenda and messed everything up. So, I wouldn't "blame" anyone.
And I got the info that Tharsiini scolded the juniors for this mistake. THARSIINI, I WOULD HAVE KICK YOU AND DEFEND THE JUNIORS BECAUSE IT WASN'T THEIR FAULT.
Anyway, I damn pissed off di right? Thanks to the stupid emcees but the opening ceremony was a success and I am proud of it. I carried the planet okayy :)
Then we did a special event for Pn.Nabsiah and Pn.Chua's farewell because they will be leaving our school soon. The poem session made me cry can? But Kiss The Rain was a good choice of bg music.
The multimedia presentation was fantastic! Thank you Jing Yee & Zhe Mein!
The opening dance was a Malay Dance & I am glad it went well.
Follow by an english dance.
Then ice breaking game. I take it as the game went well because I didn't receive any complains about it.
Indian dance was the next performance and it kept the event going on. Brunch was next and it was the only time where I can relax and have some fun.
The event continued with a singing performance by Michelle and Jacqueline followed by the senior's game and a drama.
Another dance performance by Geok San & Sabrina which consist of ballet and hip hop.
Then came in another game for the guest which is to test their talent and well, we have many prefects with great talents.
We ended our gathering with a closing performance by the Head Prefect and her friends.
Presentation of souvenirs to the guest and we all head home :)
Yesh, I dunno what I just crapped up there but well, hope you can understand.
I am really not satisfied with the emcees. What? That D thinks she's all that? Pls, I was asked to place the mic in that position but you fucking asked me to shut up and get lost? FUCK YOU DEBRAH MARIE and I don't give a shit about saying your name out because your attitude was seriously horrible. I am glad I don't ever have to work with you ever again. The true person who messed everything up is seriously the emcees fault. So yeah, they know who they are and they wanna give me their attitude. You ppl should thank god I didn't slap you right there. Specially Debrah. You didn't even refer to the agenda and you wanna be a drama queen and cry. Stupid.
But overall, I am glad everything went well and everyone had fun :)
And then we had a steamboat party at Jing Yee's place. I gotta say, we are LOUD. Haha! Girls voice can be an alarm clock man.
I came home to plurk and found 2 disturbing thing.
LEE HYUK JAE, DO YOU PLAN TO LIKE MURDER ME WITH AGONY OR MURDER ME BY KISSING RANDOM GIRLS?! & MUST YOU TOUCH HER SHOULDERS?! T_T
Ugh. I can't even look at that stupid girl's face man. *sends death glares*
Yeah, I broke up with Hyuk yesterday but I got back with him today :)
Of course he has to get his lips un-contaminated first.
TWO, THIS :
Juliette Remix was okay. But was pissed me off was the combination with SNSD. Like wtcrap wei. How can they put Hyo Heon with Onew and banshee with Jonghyun? That is so wrong can?
owh well, a long sleep has finally released my stress and I am over all those shits.
p/s : save earth
