I am friggin nervous now for I don't know why.
Seriously, last year was worse of course because I had speech.
But this year, as a programme coordinator I am seriously damn kan cheong. If anything should go wrong, I am to be blame T_T
Owh well, I always have my stress reliever.
jinagabeorin eorin sijeoren
pungseon eul tago naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kkueotji
noran pungseoni haneureul nal myeon
nae maeumedo areumdaun gieokdeuri saenggangna
Yeap. Balloons by DBSK. This is the only song that make me feel safe and secure. All my nervous feeling will be gone by just listening to this song.
And if you check my post last year, on the 18th July 2008, you would find the same song lyrics in that post. I really hope everything goes smoothly as we hope and let us all enhoy ourselves.
And I really hope our performance is a blast! :)
And EUNHAE in Super Show 2 is enough to cheer me up :)
p/s : Save earth!