If you cruel humans have the heart to save earth, go to THIS blog and support them.
They are known as GreenPlugs, a team which were given a task to help save earth.
Why I'm promoting them? Because I find the intention of the challenge is meaningfull and all of us should have the effort in trying to save earth in any ways. THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY WAYS.
Hahaha, they are the finalist for I-challenge, you know the challenge that I mentioned in the post where I did the mudball thingy? Aiya, so far they are the only ones who is trying to promote their effort. I shall try to see other teams if they have any movement.
Try to help them kayy? And they are one of the finalist (but there is 2 other team from their school as well) and the representative from Klang, Selangor out of many states. SUPPORT KLANG YO! -.-''
As much as I don't like the fact that La Salle-ians got into the finals, but I want to support them because of the intention of the challenge (task) given to them. Well, all the best in winning and hopefully you guys can make earth a better place :)
okay, bye.
p/s: SAVE EARTH =D