Now, why I mention COWS in the title?!
That's because Hyuk's bling can be purchased! JHHSGSJHGALKDHSAHJLKSHF!
AND YING FOUND THE WEBSITE! *claps*
It's awesome la that brand. My jaejoong necklace is from there too!
VERY NICE DESIGNS WEI! I CAN CRY LOOKING AT THE WEBSITE T_T
OWH MAMA, I'M DESPERATE FOR ASMAMA!
LOOK AT HYUK'S BLING! So beautitful can? But for now, I don't have the friggin DON to pay for it.
AND NOT TO MENTION I HAVE TO DIG UP DON FOR TSC TOKYO DOME FINAL PHAMPLET! *cries*
AND TSC SHIRT+LIGHTSTICK @_@ wah liao, I'm desperate for don now!
sighsss, my pocket. No, my BANK is having a REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG HOLE NOW.
Owh yeah, the website for the awesome jewelleries, click here. LUCKY KOREANS. PFFT *criestogetherwithyinginonecorner*
Now, let me show you my discovery.
That's because Hyuk's bling can be purchased! JHHSGSJHGALKDHSAHJLKSHF!
AND YING FOUND THE WEBSITE! *claps*
It's awesome la that brand. My jaejoong necklace is from there too!
VERY NICE DESIGNS WEI! I CAN CRY LOOKING AT THE WEBSITE T_T
OWH MAMA, I'M DESPERATE FOR ASMAMA!
LOOK AT HYUK'S BLING! So beautitful can? But for now, I don't have the friggin DON to pay for it.
AND NOT TO MENTION I HAVE TO DIG UP DON FOR TSC TOKYO DOME FINAL PHAMPLET! *cries*
AND TSC SHIRT+LIGHTSTICK @_@ wah liao, I'm desperate for don now!
sighsss, my pocket. No, my BANK is having a REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG HOLE NOW.
Owh yeah, the website for the awesome jewelleries, click here. LUCKY KOREANS. PFFT *criestogetherwithyinginonecorner*
Now, let me show you my discovery.
ALL THE 3 LEADERS WEARS CALVIN KLEIN! xDDD
hahaha, don't call me pervert okayyy. But it just came to my mind -.-'' let you see more kayy of SHINee xD
Westwood
You can't really see this but still >.<
Diesel *i'mstaringathisflatstomachidkwhy* His stomach 8D *getsbrickedbyafiqah*
Hahaa. I think it's the same brand 8D
Yeah la yeah la, I'm perverted. Happy? -.-''
OMCOW, Lee Taemin is getting hotter *dies* WHY LA! DON'T MAKE ME CHEAT ON ONEW CAN?! *runstoonew&hug* bwahahaha~ but he's seriously damn fudging hot for a 16 year old. Owh, why is he younger than me? T_T *singsnoonaneomuyeppuh* xD
it's 4am in the morning and no, I am not asleep yet and I haven touch my EA notes but whatever la.